☆37☆

Jimin ignored the messages flying into his phone, eventually just putting it on mute and do not disturb.  He dropped the phone into the bottom of his bag and settled back, a fresh cup of tea steaming in front of him. 

His eyes never left the young lady seated at the piano.  He watched as she lost herself in the music.  At times he almost felt like he was caught up in the emotions of the music pouring through her fingers.  When a song would end, he would breathe deep, realizing how much he hadn't been breathing throughout the entire song.  Up to this point he had only heard her for short periods of time.  Tonight, however, he had been able to enjoy her entire session.  He loved it. 

He finished off the next cup just as Nari finished playing.  He watched her place the red felt over the keys and with a deep breath she stood up from the bench, shuffling her shoulders around a bit.  He set his cup down with a soft clink and quickly stood from the seat, grabbing his stuff.  There was no way he was going to let her back out and shove him away.  He had a golden opportunity in front of him and he wanted to grab ahold of it tightly. 

"You really waited," she said with a giggle as he approached her. 

"I said I would.  What do you need to do to go home?" As he spoke, nature made its presence known and he suddenly remembered how many cups of tea he had drank.  His eyes darted around the small cafe as he looked for a restroom sign anywhere. 

Nari saw the sudden panic spread over his face and how he was looking around.  "I have to grab my coat and bag and say goodbye to my coworkers.  So, I'll be just a couple of minutes.  Also, the restroom is directly behind you and down that little hallway."  She giggled as relief washed over his face and he smiled broadly.

"You're psychic," he muttered, before nodding and then quickly jogging in the direction she indicated.

Nari shook her head with a smile and turned to collect her things and tell Minnie goodnight. 

"All done for tonight?" asked Jun, coming out from the back of the counter, Nari's coat and bag in his hands. 

"Yep!  I'm heading home.  Just going to go tell Minnie bye.  Are those mine?!"  She was surprised he thought to bring them to her.

"She's already left for the night.  She had a meeting or something, and yes, these are yours,"  Jun smiled sweetly and held the items out to her and Nari couldn't help but smile in return as she took them.  "Are you heading home?"

Nari nodded and then looked behind her to see if Jimin was coming.  He still hadn't emerged from the restroom yet.  She turned back with an airy sigh and set her bag down so she could put on her coat. 

"Here, let me help," said Jun softly, taking her coat from her and holding it up so she could slip her arms in. 

Nari smiled and put her back to him and slid her arms into the sleeves.  She felt awkward but it was nice to be doted on a little if she were to be perfectly honest.

A pair of narrow eyes watched the happening and a deep frown settled on Jimin's face.  He quickly dispatched it away from his face and put a brave smile on instead.  With a deep breath, he quickly made his way over to Nari and Jun.  "Okay.  All done.  Ready to go?" he asked Nari with a wide smile.  He intentionally avoided eye contact with the other man and smoothly leaned down to grab Nari's bag off of the floor.  He slung it up over his shoulder and watched as she smiled shyly while tucking some hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, just a second." The two men stood in awkward silence as Nari wrapped her scarf around her neck and slid her matching beanie over her hair.

Jun eyed Jimin carefully, taking note of the fact the other man seemed to be purposely avoiding eye contact with him. "So what do you do for a living Jimin?"