☆3☆

Nari walked up to the long table and knelt in front of it as she had seen others do.

"Hello," said the first man.

Nari wracked her brain, trying to remember his name from all of Nana's constant rambling about them. She scolded herself for not perusing the photo book more while waiting instead of playing with her phone.

"Hello," she said, smiling politely but dying a little inside. Why did all these guys have to be so good-looking?

"So, Nana, your question-"

"Ah, I'm not Nana."

"But your book says Nana."

"Nana is my sister. She's sick and couldn't come today."

"So, you came in her place?"

"Yes, that's right. She asked me to."

"So, do you know BTS?"

Nari blinked, a bit confused. "Pardon?"

"Haha! So you've watched our videos!" He scribbled something on the post-it and slid the book to the man beside him.

"Jin, stop picking on her," said the next man.

"Yaaaah, she was too easy," grinned Jin, winking at Nari. "I'm glad I could end on a high note! Thanks for being the last." He smiled and began cleaning up his area.

Nari scooted down one spot to kneel in front of the next man.

"So did I hear right? You're here in your sister's place?"

"Yes. She's sick today."

"That's too bad. I would have liked to have met her." He scribbled away at the post-it stuck to his photo. "What's your name?"

Nari blushed a bit but answered. "Nari."

"Ahh, pretty name. Have a nice evening, Nari." He slid her book to the next man and then stretched back in his chair and yawned.

"Hyung, it's not time to sleep yet," laughed the man next in line.

"I didn't get a nap on the way over here because of Jimin. I just need a power nap." He yawned again.

"That's Suga," whispered the new guy with a broad smile and deep dimples.

Nari nodded and tried to remember the names she'd heard so far. First was Jin, next was Suga. Suga? Sugar? Whatever.

"So you're Nari, but your book says, Nana. Forget your name?" He giggled and wrote a few things on the post-it and then looked at her.

"No, Nana is my sister-"

"She's sick. Nari came in her place." Suga leaned his head on his hand and smiled at Nari sleepily.

"Oh? That's too bad. Who's your sister's bias?" He leaned closer and smiled. It made Nari nervous.

"Ah...uh...Jimin," she said nervously.

"Ahhhh, Jimin. He's everyone's favorite," grinned the man.

"Yaaah, hurry up. I want to talk to the pretty lady," said a bright smiling face.

"I was just asking who her bias was," said the other man.

"Namjoon, you're no one's bias," teased the smiling man.

Namjoon? So many new names.

Nari felt an ache creep into her head. It had been a long day. Adding all this new information in was not helping at all.