☆8☆

Fans were gathered in the audience section of the studio.  They cheered loudly when BTS made their way to their places on stage.  The seven members laughed and joked around with the audience until the director yelled it was time to start.

The music began and it seemed as if the seven boys who were present just a moment ago, laughing and joking around, were suddenly replaced by seven highly focused men.  Though their movements were precise and clean, the director wanted it all done again.  The camera had finally found its places to be and the stars found the cameras.  The audience went crazy all over as if they had never seen the choreography before.

BTS danced hard.  They never went easy on anything they did.  It was all or nothing for them.  The director asked for one more take and soon they were done.  The fans were surprised that it didn't take longer.  But then again, BTS was just that good.  One take for rehearsal, one take for filming, and one more take for good measure. 

Soon they were able to leave the stage after waving goodbye to their fans who screamed till none of the members could be seen any longer.  The members' tired legs carried them backstage and into their dressing room.  Everyone went right to work shedding stage outfits and putting on street clothes.  Stylists flitted around drying hair and removing mics. It was chaos.

Jimin finally got changed and grabbed his bag and pulled out his phone. He had managed to avoid looking at his Twitter this morning but now he had a few free minutes and had something he wanted to check. Nari had tweeted once more last night after he had gone to bed. It was a picture of her in front of a mirror wearing a soft pink fuzzy sweater and brown pants.

IvoryTickler1195 : "Thinking of buying a new outfit for classes next week.  What do you think?"

Of course her sister commented that it was pretty, but maybe she should think about buying something a bit less frumpy looking.  Jimin smiled at their banter back and forth. 

IvoryTickler1195:  "What do you mean frumpy?  It's supposed to be a bit big."

JimiNana2K: "It hangs on you!  No guy will find that attractive.  But do whatever you want!  You do anyway! Lol!"

IvoryTickler1195:  "Jerk."

JimiNana2K: "You love me and you know it!"

Jimin laughed and thought about replying.  He wanted to remain anonymous and secretive but he also wanted to reach out to her.  She looked amazing in that outfit even as simple as it was.  Simple suited her.  Not to mention he didn't exactly like the thought of some guy ogling her in a tighter outfit. 

A heavy sigh beside him caused him to almost drop his phone. "Kookie, what's the matter?"  He quickly regained his grip on his phone and tried to look inconspicuous.

"You're paying too much attention to that person." Jungkook stared down at the phone in Jimin's hand.

"Are you jealous," teased Jimin.  Jungkook could be a little demanding of attention once in a while.  It wasn't usually directed at one member in particular, but various members.  If he felt he was being ignored by any one of them, he would hover and put them on a guilt trip till they paid attention to him, either playing something with him, going out to get coffee, or even a one-on-one dance practice session.  He was a little needy to say the least.

"You haven't spoken to me in two days.  Do you know how that makes me feel?" Jungkook stared at him through narrow eyes.