☆10☆

Nari looked down at the response from JiminsScarf and she laughed. As if she would get involved with someone that quick! If only that person knew who Charlie really was.

She shook her head. JiminsScarf didn't really know her. She wrinkled her eyebrows as she realized she didn't know who they were either. She didn't even know if they were a guy or a girl! Her lips squeezed together and twitched as she pondered whether she should say something in return. She sighed and typed a response.

@IvoryTickler1195 : "@JiminsScarf  No worries, Charlie is the piano at work! So um, who are you?"

Nari hit send and stared at the phone. Would they be watching their phone as well? Would they respond immediately?

Her phone buzzed with a response. Her eyes widened in shock at the speedy reply but she quickly opened the app.

@JiminsScarf : "I think the better question is what am I? I am a scarf. ㅋㅋㅋ"

She laughed and looked at her phone. A smarty pants, hm? She opened up her DM's and typed a message out to them.

"@IvoryTickler1195 : Ok, but seriously, a boy or girl? I don't really know how to respond to your tweets."

She watched the three dots blip across the phone screen and her eyes narrowed as she waited to see how they would get themselves out of the questions.

"@JiminsScarf : I'm...wait, why does it matter? I guess if you have to know, I'm a guy. A guy with an appreciation for celebrity's fashionable accessories"

Jimin smirked at his phone, proud of himself for his quick answer.  He blushed slightly at the thought of directly talking to her, even if it was just a text message.  They were totally chatting right now and he was spazzing on the inside.  His lips twitched into a small smile as he tried to keep his excitement concealed.

Yoongi watched Jimin from across the room.  His eyes narrowed as he watched the guy grin and try to hide it with his hand or by pursing his lips together tightly to keep them from spreading into a smile. He watched as Jimin's eyes disappeared more than once and his leg kept changing positions. Finally, he could stand it no more.

He rose from his place on the sofa and walked over to the younger man. "Yah," he said softly, sitting down next to Jimin. He watched with amusement as Jimin scrambled to shove his phone into the pocket of his pants and then look casual. "What's so funny over here," asked Yoongi softly.

Jimin felt his ears burn and knew he was blushing hard. "Ah, just some new memes." He cleared his throat and pretended to stretch.

Yoongi crossed his arms and cocked his head to one side. "Oh? You sure this doesn't have anything to do with that girl?"

Jimin's eyes darted back and forth as he attempted to formulate a reply. "Uh...no. I gave up on her," he lied. "It was silly of me to fixate on a fan. I'm past it. Yep, just some memes." He cleared his throat again and scooted forward in his spot in preparation for standing up.

Yoongi nodded and hummed a response. "I see. Well, I guess that's good." He hated that Jimin was now lying and Yoongi could see it plain as day. He knew Jimin was shy and quiet by nature. He kept a lot of things inside and never shared much about how he truly felt about people or things. If he wanted to share what was going on with him then he would, in his time. "Alright, if you say so, Jimin." He quietly stood and walked away leaving a guilt-ridden Jimin in his wake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how's your classes going, Gina?" Nari kept trying to reach out to her roommate, but it ultimately never worked out.  They had absolutely nothing in common outside the fact they were going to the same school and living in the same room.