☆33☆

The next evening's fansign was beginning. BTS had just won another award and was riding high on happy emotions. Everyone was excited to meet fans tonight and Jimin was excited to possibly meet one in particular.

Looking in the mirror for the umpteenth time, he ran a hand through his hair and smoothed down any stray strands.  He adjusted his shirt and brushed some dust off his black pants.  He wondered what she thought about his pink hair and tried to make a mental note to ask her.   He leaned close to the mirror and checked his reflection. 

"Mini, you're fine.  You're handsome," sighed Yoongi, walking up behind Jimin and gripping his shoulders.  "Why do I have to keep telling you this stuff?  When will it sink into that thick skull of yours?" 

Jimin blushed and stood straight, causing Yoongi's hands to drop away.  He shifted his shoulders.  "It just matters what she thinks of me," he confessed quietly. 

"Doesn't it matter what all the fans think of you," asked Yoongi pointedly.  He lowkey wanted to remind Jimin that Nari wasn't the only fan in the world.

"Well, of course, hyung.  But if I were to be completely honest, hers is the only one I really care about."  He sighed and looked at the clock.  "It's almost time." 

He looked Yoongi over and reached out, adjusting the elder's oversized shirt.  "Your shirt was crooked, hyung," he said softly, smiling. 

Yoongi let Jimin "mother" him for a bit and once Jimin was happy with both their appearances, the pair left the waiting room and walked down the short hallway to the auditorium entrance.  Taehyung and Jungkook had their faces plastered to a small opening and were giggling and laughing together. 

"Oh man, that one is here again," whispered Taehyung.

"Why do you sound disappointed," giggled Jungkook.  "She's like, your biggest fan." 

"Yeah, I know.  But she has clammy hands.  Every time she's ever come to a fansign her hands are always clammy and she likes to hold my hands the entire time."  Taehyung shuddered. 

Yoongi rolled his eyes and nudged the two young ones with his shoulder, surprising them and making them fall slightly to the side.  "She's probably just nervous as can be to meet you.  She's a fan.  Respect that," he said softly, a warning tone in his voice. 

Taehyung swallowed and nodded.  "I'll keep that in mind, hyung," he said, hanging his head slightly.  He stepped away from the door and Yoongi pulled it closed. 

"Good.  Where's everyone?  It's almost time to go out." 

"Here," said Namjoon, calmly walking up to the others.  "Jin and Hobi are coming."

"What's taking them so long," mumbled Jimin.

"I dunno," mumbled Namjoon.  "Probably bickering about something."  He laughed softly and went to stand in front of the door.  He smiled as the two remaining members came towards the group.  "Nice of you two to finally join us."

"He was looking up jokes on the internet and trying them out on me," muttered Hobi, casting a sidelong look at a giggling Jin.

Namjoon just shook his head and turned to face the door.  Their manager walked up, and as soon as the door was opened the boys filed out onstage, the noises of cheers and camera shutters filling their ears even before they exited the hallway. 

Everyone found their place and things settled down.  Fans started filing by the table and everyone was soon busy.  About thirty minutes in, there was no one for Jimin to sign for as the fan was down about two members, having a breakdown on Yoongi.  He grinned as he watched Yoongi try to console the fan, his hands awkwardly hovering over her head unsure of how to get her to calm down.