☆54☆

Nari stirred as the phone under her pillow vibrated. She groaned and rolled over to face the wall but froze and then bolted up off her bed. She gripped her phone tightly, typing up her message to Jimin.

"Jimin, I need to talk to you. Have you landed yet?" 

She stared at the phone, willing the message to appear.  Nothing ever came.

She sighed and slumped down onto the pillows.  She was supposed to leave for Hong Kong the day after tomorrow.  He was going to meet her there, go to the Jim Brickman concert with her using the tickets he had bought for her.  Everything was supposed to be lined up. 

Yet, here she was, now in doubt of everything in her life. 

Gina still wasn't home, so Nari laid in bed, hoping everything that happened was a bad dream.  She opened her phone and browsed the news sites to distract herself, thumbing around through various stories and headlines.  When she reached the entertainment section, her hand flew to her mouth and she sat straight up in bed.  Tears spilled over onto her cheeks. 

It was all real.  Every horrid moment of it. 

She read the posts, stared at the photos with disgust, and became angry all over again.  She nibbled her already short fingernails as she thought about what to do now. She quickly dialed his number again, unsure if it would even work. It went directly to voicemail, causing her to feel even more anxious.

She decided to send another text, but this one would be the last.

"Jimin, please message me when you get this. I really need to talk to you."

She set the phone down and tried not to stare at the unanswered texts. Suddenly, the ellipses popped up signaling an answer was on its way. She gasped and snatched the phone up off her bed and held it close to her face, the glow of the screen illuminating her tear-stained cheeks.

"Hey, Nari.  It's Tae.  Jimin can't come to the phone right now.  He will talk to you later."

Nari felt confused as she stared at her phone. 

"Okay.  Thank you."

Her hands holding tightly to her phone, dropped to her lap.  She clicked the phone off and sat it while still darkness.  Something wasn't right.  Why would Taehyung answer his message for him? 

Her phone lit up again almost immediately and looked down to see a message from an unfamiliar number.  She frowned as she mumbled about stupid spam messages, but she opened it anyway

"Nari, this is Taehyung.  Can I talk to you for a few minutes?" 

Nari felt a fresh wave of guilt wash over her.  Something was definitely wrong and she knew it now.  She reluctantly answered him, not wanting to talk to Jimin's best friend first, but if he was going to ignore her, she really had no other choice.

"Sure, Tae.  What's going on?"

"He doesn't want to talk to you.  I'm sure you know why."

Nari felt a sob creep up in her throat.  He'd definitely seen the photos. 

"I see."

"He's hurting.  He feels betrayed and used.  Why did you do that, Nari?"

Nari took a deep breath through her tears.  Everyone was going to suspect her and how could she prove she was innocent?  None of those people who posted the pics would come forward and admit it was a lie.  Jun seemed happy it had happened.  She was completely alone in this.