☆32☆

Nari laid her phone down and looked at the photo book on the dresser.  She had never read the questions Nana asked or the responses the guys had left tonight.  She thumbed through the pages, glancing over the cute questions and quickly scribbled responses. 

She stopped when she came to Jimin's page.  The post-it, written in her sister's handwriting, looked up at her with a question that made her jaw drop. 

Q: "Hey, Jimin!  Do you like piano players?"

A: "Yes! But only just one. ^^"

Nari laughed lightly and slammed the book shut.  "Choi Nana!  You brat!" She laughed and shoved the book into the top drawer next to Nana's old phone.  Her hand lingered on the phone and she finally opened it up, checking Nana's Twitter.  She finally saw the message from Jimin.  Her heart squeezed as she thought about how he would never get that wish to see Nana again.  To top it all off, he now thought she was upset when she went through the fansign line tonight.  She would have to work better on her poker face. 

Crawling up into her bed, Nari yawned, suddenly feeling the excitement of the evening wear off and leave her exhausted.  She curled up with her blankets and soon fell into a deep sleep.

* * *

BTS did their music show performance the next day, won first place, and then quickly shuttled off to the fansign. 

"I am so tired," yawned Yoongi, collapsing into a chair in the small waiting room at the fansign venue. 

"You're always tired," giggled Jimin, slipping his bag into a small corner of the room and brushing off his pants. 

"Why do people think that?" griped Yoongi. "I have tried to perk up lately!"

"Maybe because you're always sleeping in our jacket and concept photos," said J-Hope flatly, walking past Yoongi while staring at his phone, not even bothering to look up.

Yoongi's mouth hung open and he stared at J-Hope as he passed by.  "I am not!  I was walking around in that one on the roof!"

"Eyes were closed," mumbled Namjoon, slouching down in a chair across the room, scrolling through something on his phone. 

"What is this, 'Pick on Yoongi day'?"  Yoongi stared at his band mates in disbelief as Jimin doubled over giggling next to him. "Not you too," groaned Yoongi.

"Hyung, we all know you were just trying to be artistic," Taehyung said sweetly, patting Yoongi's shoulder assuringly. 

Jimin gasped for air and smiled over at Yoongi, wiping tears from his cheeks.  "Be strong, hyung," he said, giggling again.  He stood and walked out into the hall, finding Jungkook at the entry way to the auditorium. 

"Kookie, how's it look today?" he asked, patting the maknae square on the back.

"Looks like another nice crowd.  I even see a few fanboys tonight."  Jungkook laughed and stepped aside so Jimin could peek through the small opening. 

Jimin let one eye roam the crowd and he nodded.  "I can't really see well because the lights are dim." 

"Why does that matter?  Looking for someone in particular?" teased Jungkook, nudging Jimin gently with his elbow.