☆21☆

AN:  Hey everyone.  Sorry for the short hiatus.  I needed it.  Honestly.  You needed me to need it whether you know it or not.  Anyway, I am now sick.  And bored.  So I wrote this yesterday for you.  I hope it makes sense since I was sort of having a problem thinking clearly yesterday.  Haha! Ahem... Anyway.  Thanks for being so supportive and allowing me that little break. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A strong knock on the door woke Nari up from her Sunday afternoon nap.  She rubbed her eyes and crawled down from her bed to the floor.  "Coming," she said, sleepily.  She grabbed the door knob and turned it, blinking her vision into focusing.

"Delivery for a Choi Nari.  Sign here."  A small clipboard was shoved into her hands and then as she frantically signed her name, a small, clear, square vase stuffed with a bouquet of soft pink roses was then shoved into her hands in exchange for the clipboard.  "Have a great day," said the voice and the delivery guy then disappeared, leaving Nari standing at the door, dumbstruck at what had just happened.

She looked down at the small bouquet and saw a tiny cream colored envelope poking up from the petals.   She closed the door and went back into her room, setting the bouquet down on the dresser.  She opened the flap on the small envelope and pulled out a card.  As she studied the note written on it, she became more puzzled. 

"Congratulations on a amazing recital yesterday.  From your number one fan." 

She turned the card over and saw nothing on the back.  Her number one fan?   Why would she have fans?  The door suddenly opened and Gina breezed in.  Nari looked up and immediately asked her the number one question on her mind.  "Gina, did you send me flowers for the recital yesterday?"

"Did you send me flowers," asked Gina in return, rifling through a box under her bed.

"No," said Nari quietly.

"Then why would I send you flowers," grumbled Gina.  "Where is it?!"

"Where is what?"

"A piece of music I need.  Argh."  She shoved the box back under the bed roughly and sat on the floor, leaned up against her bed.  Looking up at a stunned Nari, her eyes drifted over to the bouquet on the dresser.  "Those the flowers?"

Nari nodded and handed her friend the card.  "I have no idea who it's from."

Gina read the card and then returned it back to Nari with a shrug.  "Seems like someone has a secret admirer."  She smirked and then hauled herself up off the floor with a frustrated groan.  "Maybe I left it at my parents' house.  I hate when I can't find things. " She looked around the room with her hands on her hips and frowned.  "Ah, I'm going to my parents' tonight so I won't be home till after classes tomorrow.  Just thought I would let you know."  She winked at Nari and made as quick an exit as she did an entrance.

Nari felt like she was always left in the Gina wake whenever her roommate would enter or leave the room.  She sighed and climbed back up into the bed, staring at the bouquet.  It was beautiful.  Small and modest.  Not very extravagant, but then again, roses at this time of year were always extravagant.   Maybe they used a coupon code or something...

Nari laughed and pulled out her phone, snapping an artsy photo of the bouquet and then adding an even more artsy filter to it.

IvoryTickler1195 : A sweet Sunday surprise. Whoever you are, thank you,

 Whoever you are, thank you,