☆23☆

"Nana! Are you so excited?  I can't believe my bff got into three fansigns!  You must have saved a nation in your past life."  Nana's friend, Jungmi pretended to cry at her friend's stroke of good luck.

"Life just isn't fair," she moaned, laying her head down on her desk that was next to Nana's. 

Nana laughed.  "I don't know about that.  I just think I got lucky this time!"  She grinned and shyly twirled her hair.  She had been planning her gifts for the fansigns carefully in hopes of getting in and was now able to finally put them in order. 

"Yeah, lucky," sneered Jungmi. 

Nana smiled and closed her eyes for a moment.  A wave of nausea hit her and she told Jungmi she would be back after a quick trip to the restroom before class started.

"I'm not taking notes for you," shouted Jungmi to her friend's back.

"With that chicken scratch you call handwriting I couldn't read them anyway," retorted Nana with a backhanded wave.

* * *

"Jungmi-ssi?"

"Yes, Teacher?" Jungmi looked up from her textbook.

"Do you know where your friend Nana is?"  The teacher eyed the empty desk with more irritation than concern for an absent student.

"She went to the restroom before class started..." her voice trailed off into a whisper as she looked at the clock and noticed class had already been in session for half an hour.  How did I not notice?!

"Do me a favor please and go see if she's still there.  If not, I'll have to assume she's skipping class and cut her grades accordingly.  Please let her know that if you find her."  The teacher looked back down at her manual with a dismissive wave to Jungmi.

The girl scurried from her seat and out of the classroom.  "I swear Nana, when I find you, you're dead." 

She stalked off towards the girls' restroom.  She better be so constipated or so help me!

She angrily shoved open the bathroom door only to quickly turn on her heel and race back to the classroom. 

"Teacher!  I need help," she squeaked, not waiting for anyone to follow her as she sped back to the restroom.

* * *

@JimiNana2k's DM to @JiminsScarf -  I got into three of your fansigns coming up!  Just warning you to be prepared!

Jimin laughed at the direct message he had received that morning.  He should be more worried about a fan messaging him than he really was.  Truth was, if it wasn't for Nari he might have cut off the contact altogether.  He felt a twinge of guilt for using Nana to get to her sister but even Nana knew that and was totally okay with it.  He laid his phone down on his bed and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day. 

He opened the door to the bathroom to find Hobi brushing his teeth and Taehyung scrubbing down his face. 

"I need to get into the shower.  Are you guys about done?"  He slung a towel over the shower door and hung his clean clothes up on a hook near the sink.