☆34☆

Jimin watched her as much as he could as she walked back to her seat. He was thankful the next fan was having quite the intense discussion with Hobi. His eyes followed Nari as she returned to her seat and he felt nervous when she opened the book. For several seconds she didn't move and then her head looked up and he took in a sharp breath as her eyes met his.

Jimin licked his dry lips and then tore his eyes away from hers. He fiddled with his pen, moved in his seat, all in a desperate attempt to calm his racing heart. She had read it. He pulled in his bottom lip slightly and worked it between his teeth. He was suddenly very nervous. Looking down the table, he noticed there were only a few fans left and he felt a wide smile spread across his face.

Time couldn't move fast enough.

* * *

Nari was puzzled as she walked back to her seat. She didn't even remember what she might have said to Taehyung and Jungkook. At least she didn't forget to give them their teas. She sat down in her seat holding the photobook tightly in her hands. What could he have written that she was meant to read immediately?

She kept her head down and glanced around to see no one was near or paying attention. She slowly opened the book to his page and saw the yellow post it with a clear message, unlike his previous scribbled answers.

"Don't leave right away. I need to talk to you."

Her brow furrowed a bit as she pondered the message. She felt someone was staring and she put her head up to immediately lock gazes with Jimin who looked away after a few seconds. She smiled softly as she watched him become flustered and try to act like she didn't catch him staring.

She sat back in her seat, putting her book and things into her bag. These books would be going into a small memorial box she had started for Nana. As she waited for the fansign to end, she thought about the box. It held a few special pictures she had taken with her sister, a small poster of Jimin and some of his photocards, and the other two photobooks from the past two fansigns. A couple of albums, the letter she had written to Nari but never sent, and the ticket stub from the concert. Some of these were memories Nana had intended to make but didn't have the chance to.

Nari looked up at the seven men who were now moving out from behind the table and to the front of the platform. She smiled as she watched them interact with each other, joking, teasing, and laughing. She began to see some of the draw Nana might have felt for these seven men. True, they acted like boys sometimes, but in all reality they were men.

She felt her eyes fixate on the shortest one, his pink hair making him stand out. She had seen Nana's posters on the walls. His hair had been many different colors, all of which were very nice on him. She liked the pink. It almost reminded her of Gina's hot pink hair. She giggled softly as she made the comparison in her mind. She froze when his eyes found hers again and he smiled slightly, quickly turning his gaze to Taehyung instead. She felt a little disappointed when he pulled his eyes away, but she figured he was trying to avoid drawing undue attention to her. Her heart raced at the thought of his small acts of thoughtfulness towards her.

The fansign finally ended and the group was offstage. Fans began gathering their belongings, chatting, laughing, and sharing their personal experiences with each member. Nari slid her arms back into her coat and placed her bag in her lap, letting everyone file out before her. No one had come to get her and she wondered what exactly she was to do. She felt awkward sitting there till the last person walked past her row, and feeling almost embarrassed for staying so long, she quickly stood and walked down to the end of the row.

She followed the straggling fans up the stairs and to the back door. They were just far enough ahead that no one thought to hold the door for the last girl who was walking towards it. Nari put her hands on the cold handle and then looked back one last time to see the door next to the stage crack open. She thought she saw a little bit of pink but she shook her head. She was silly to think he was serious with his message. She turned and walked out, letting the door close on its own behind her.