☆27☆

The first day of the concert was over. 

Fans dispersed.  Some quickly and some not so quickly.  A few lingered in their seats just trying to process all they had seen and heard that night.  There were so many things to remember, comments that were said, actions by the members, heart-wrenching moments, and then the funny ones.  It was almost too much for one human mind and heart to handle.

Nari sat in her seat watching the staff begin to clean the stage, then remove the empty water bottles and used towels.  She was trying to wrap her mind around what all she had just witnessed.  A newcomer to the whole K-Pop concert scene, she had been so entranced with all the flashiness of the concert that at times she just sat in her seat and stared with her mouth open before being startled back into arm waving and cheering by the other concert goers surrounding her. 

She smiled to herself and shrugged her arms into her coat as the janitorial staff quickly began sweeping aisles and coming down her row. Her eyes fell once more on the large balloon lift and she felt her cheeks grow warm. Had he really seen her? Did he really recognize her?

And why did she care?

She took a deep breath and sighed.  It was silly of her to think those things.  She had no connection with him to speak of.  Nothing more than an acquaintance.  He just happened to be an acquaintance that was world famous. 

She trudged down the row, suddenly feeling immensely tired as the adrenaline from the concert excitement was now wearing off. Her legs were stiff from sitting for so long and she hesitated a few times as the feeling came back to her toes. A small yawn came across her mouth and she stopped to take one last look around the stadium. Her eyes became a bit misty as she thought of her sister and all she had missed. 

Nana, did you see it? Were you watching? He did well tonight. I know why you like him so much now. He dances so well. He sings so well. You chose well, Nana. But honestly, sister, I'm so glad you didn't buy tickets for both concerts.

Nari laughed to herself and made her way towards the exit. She glanced at her watch and then quickly plotted her way home with her phone. A subway, a few buses, and then a short walk. It seemed so simple and plain, but she was tired, hungry, and really thirsty. The idea of all those changes just made her groan. She walked out into the brisk night air of Seoul and took a deep breath. Her tired lungs began to feel rejuvenated. The stadium had become quite stuffy towards the end with all the warm bodies occupying it. The cool air slid over her clammy skin and she relished the feel of it.

"Nari?"

Her eyes slowly opened to see a familiar smiling face in front of her. She smiled in return. "What are you doing here? I didn't expect to see you!"

* * *

Jimin chewed on his bottom lip and tried to keep his ever widening grin in check. His step carried a small bounce to it which was surprising to even him considering they just finished a three hour concert. He ran a hand through his damp, pink hair. His hand trailed down to his heart that was pounding in his chest.

She had really been there, right? He wasn't imagining things? Maybe he had been mistaken. It was a bit dark. Maybe it wasn't her. He knew of only one way to find out. Walking into the dressing room backstage, he ignored the stylists requests for his stage outfit, and walked straight to his bag in the corner. Kneeling down, he fished through a pocket in the bag, pulling out his phone. He opened up his Twitter and messaged the one person he knew would answer him. Maybe.

@JimiNana2k Hey! Did your sister come to our concert tonight? I thought I saw her but not you. Did you come? If not, are you sick? I'm curious to know if I'm right so let me know soon, please?"