☆11☆

Nari sat at the piano, the notes of her new favorite song flying through her mind.  She glanced around the cafe and saw a bright pink head at a table near the piano.  She smiled and Gina smiled in return, her hand moving in a small waving motion. A few customers sat at their tables, casting curious glances her way, waiting for the music to start.  She raised her hands and curved them over the keys.  The first few notes were timid because of her nerves, but a few measures into the song and she was at ease. 

Her fingers glided over the keys and BTS' "Butterfly" was soon gracing the ears of her audience.  She added her own touches here and there to make the song hers, but it was clearly still "Butterfly"Somewhere in the middle she realized the cafe had become silent, but she tried to not pay any attention to it.  As she finished the last few notes of the song, she gently raised the pedal and the sound faded out.  As was her habit, she readjusted her hands on the keyboard and was about to start another song when the customers began to applaud her.  She looked around curiously to see Gina standing tall and clapping like a seal.

She laughed.  Her roommate was an enigma to her.  One minute she barely gave her the time of day and the next she was fully supporting her. 

Nari smiled at the audience and bowed her head slightly, quickly jumping into her next song.  She smiled as she played, losing herself in the music and her thoughts. 

Gina watched her roommate playing and smiled to herself.  The girl had a talent.  She truly didn't expect her to know the song and be able to tweak it just enough that Gina could tell what it was originally, but that it had been stylized a little.  She felt proud for some reason.  She shook the feelings away and went to the counter to place an order. 

"Hello, what can I get for you today?"  A handsome guy was smiling at her and Gina felt a bit unnerved by his adorable smile. 

"I'll have whatever you're having to make you so good looking," she teased, flirting shamelessly.  She was never known for being reserved and quiet. 

The man behind the counter smiled nervously and his ears turned red.  "Ah, ma'am, I recommend the house sandwich and...what was I going to say, um..."

"I'll have that and a bottled water," she said, smirking.  She stared at his name tag.  "Jun?  That's your name?"

"Ah, yes.  Will that be cash or card today?" Jun felt uncomfortable with the forwardness of this girl. 

"Card.  Thanks for your help, Jun!  I'll be right over there if you get a break and want to talk!"  She grinned and winked at him, taking her table number and making her way back to her seat. 

Jun shook his head and took the order back to the kitchen, shuddering his shoulders as he walked. 

* * *

"Gina!  You're still here," smiled Nari as she closed up the piano for the night.  She walked over to the pink haired girl and sat down at her table. 

"Yah, what's up with Mr. Cutie Pants over there?  He won't even look at me." 

Nari followed Gina's line of sight and saw Jun working hard at not looking their direction.  "Jun?  He's a nice guy.  Why would he look at you," she asked curiously.

"I told him if he got a break to come talk to me!  That's why!  I flirted!  He should be returning the favor, right?"  Gina looked at Nari as if she must certainly know all the answers to life's greatest questions.  "I mean, who can turn this piece of work down?"  Her serious facade began to crack as she watched Nari stare at her in confused horror.  "I'm kidding, Nari, c'mon."  Her face broke into a full grin and she began laughing.