☆25☆

Nari tiptoed back into her room.  She felt drained and weary.  The only thing she wanted now was sleep.  She laid back down in her bed and looked up at the poster over her head. The light from the small, dim night light made it so she could just see the outline of his facial features. She sighed and stared up at him.  She could see some of the reasons Nana might have been drawn to him.

He was a bit cute.  She smiled as she heard Nana's voice in her head, "He's not cute, he's handsome.  Get it right."

Nari giggled softly and covered her mouth so the noise wouldn't wake Gina who was softly snoring in the bunk above.  She envied her friend for sleeping so soundly.  As tired as she was, Nari knew sleep was not coming tonight.  She reached up and clicked on the small bed lamp clipped to the bed.  She sat up and looked around the room and saw a group of small gift bags in the corner.  She crept over to them and opened them up.  Each had something different and some snacks or candy included.  All except one.  One had a black and white chevron patterned beanie in it.  Nari blinked.  She scrambled around the bags and found nametags attached to each one.

To our fearless leader, RM

To our most beautiful oppa, Jin

To the fiercest rapper ever, Suga

To someone who is brighter than the sun, J-Hope

To our happy vitamin, V

To the most golden maknae alive, Jungkook

To my ultimate bias and the sweetest person on the planet, Jimin

Nari stared at the tags.  These must be for the fansigns Nana got into. She sighed and sat back on her bottom on the floor. A light popped up out of the darkness and a soft vibrating noise alerted her. She leaned over and stretched her arm out, pulling her phone into her hands. She squinted at the bright light and read the new message.

"I hope you're doing well. We're having a live show tonight before our album drops. Will you be watching? I hope you will. Take care! Say hi to your sister for me!"

Nari stared at the message and saw who the sender was. Watching what? When? Did Jimin think she was psychic? She sighed in frustration. Like she could ask anyone who knew. Just then Gina's phone alarm went off and she groggily sat up. She grabbed her phone and stared down at it. Nari watched as Gina realized she was not the only one awake.

"Mm. Nari, what are you doing," she yawned, stretching her arms up.

"I couldn't sleep. Why are you purposely waking up right now?"

"Ah," laughed Gina softly. "Actually, BTS has a comeback show tonight before the new album drops. I wanted to watch it. Don't worry, I'll plug in my earbuds and you won't have to worry about being bothered by it." She fumbled around the bed and pulled up her earbuds from under the blankets.

Nari thought a moment and then said, "Actually, could I watch it with you?"

Gina eyed her skeptically. "You? Watch a BTS video? Nari, I think the grief has rendered you senseless."

"I'm serious! I always ignored my sister's passions and I feel I owe her this much. To learn about what she knew so much about."

Gina shrugged and climbed down out for the bed, coming over to sit on the floor next to Nari.  The show began and Nari watched seven grown men laugh, talk, and make fools of themselves for not only the audience's enjoyment, but apparently also a bit of their own.  The girls giggled as they watched. Gina was commenting along the way, pointing out why this or that was funny.