☆39☆

BTS started their world tour and fans were anxious with every flight and concert. Would they arrive and leave safely? Would the fans be respectful? Would the concert crowds be loud and supportive? What about the fan projects? The internet was buzzing with ARMY's concerns and plans. This was a big tour and everyone wanted it to go smoothly.

Nari sat on her bed and watched tweets fill her TL. She had been using Nana's Twitter account since she followed a lot of BTS fan accounts as well as BTS themselves. She still felt weird admitting to herself she knew Jimin and that they had been messaging back and forth. She didn't know a lot about the K-Pop fandom culture, but she knew enough to keep this little secret to herself.

Nari saw airport photos and a few tweets from the members themselves. Everyone seemed to be excited and she felt herself sharing that feeling as well. Maybe it was time to brush up on all things BTS. She leaned over her bed and looked at Gina who was also in bed early for once. "Hey, Gina," she said softly, causing Gina to look up at her.

"Hm," hummed Gina.

"If one wanted to learn more about BTS, where would one go to find out about them?" She felt stupid even asking. However, she knew just enough about them to make her dangerous. After talking to Jimin more, she felt a desire to learn even more about the group as a whole.

Gina's eyes widened and a silly grin spread across her face. "BTS you say? Hmmmm...I think I can help you with that." She flung herself out of the bed and after slinging her tablet up onto Nari's bed, she scrambled up the end of the beds and flopped down on one end of Nari's mattress. "There's so much. Where should I start," she said to herself.

Nari laughed and let her friend ramble on for the next three hours about everything concerning BTS. She learned about all of their albums and videos. She watched a few Bombs followed with a promise to Gina that she would watch more. She was subjected to countless concert and jacket photos, as well as music show performances for their title tracks. As interesting as it all was, she felt herself getting tremendously sleepy. "Gina," she yawned, "I think I need to go to bed."

Gina pouted. "But I hadn't even gotten to the memes yet! These boys are living, breathing memes!"

Nari laughed wearily and shook her head. "Next time. Okay? I have to play a piece in class tomorrow." She shooed a disappointed Gina off the bed and snuggled into her blankets for sleep, which didn't take long to happen.

The lights from the stage blinded her.  She was trying to figure out what she was doing when she felt an arm link through hers.

"I can't believe you came with me to a concert! I'm so glad you're a fan now!" Nana smiled up at her and then made her jump up and down with her.  "Look at them!  The crowd is really hyped tonight!"

Nari looked around and saw thousands of fans screaming, but she heard nothing except Nana's voice, the music, and the singing of BTS.  She looked over at Nana, slightly confused.  "Nana?"

"What?  Aren't you enjoying this?" Nana yelled, apparently trying to be heard above the cheers and screams that Nari could not hear.

"Um, yeah...what are you doing here?"

"You're so weird!  I asked you to come with me, remember?"  She waved her lightstick wildly as the group continued to sing and dance on the stage. 

Nari followed Nana's line of sight and saw her staring at the man with pink hair.  It was Jimin and Nari couldn't help but smile as she watched him move around the stage.