Worlds apart

She was watching them from afar, her pupils were dilated she just couldn't look away, like the magnet was installed in their room, but it wasn't magnet that was attracting her attention.

"You think that he is the one we were looking for?" He approached her silently from behind.

"We must check that!" She was still drawn to the sight.

"I guess you will be the one to interrogate them?" He said with a dose or sarcasm in his voice, she bid her lip. "But you must be careful my dear...they are savages!" Smile spread across her face, "Well that is why I'm so happy after all!"

***

They lost the sense about time; anxiety became strong enough that, their antagonism faded, as well as their hope that they will find the exit from this strange room. But strange became even stranger when the glass wall disappeared, when the light from white changed into intense red. They exchanged confused but inpatient look, no matter what was to come their way they were ready, like a great warriors they both were.

Face of women was hidden in unnatural light, but her silhouette gave away her unusual grace in movements, while she was approaching them, slowly swaying her hips. Ivar was looking for his, axe, or his knife, or anything pointy enough to pierce her skin, but their captors took all their weapons.

"You must be confused?" She broke the silence, with playfulness in her voice; like that all of this was just a game for her. They could attack her, from the first sight now, when the light was returning to normal again, they saw her unusual clothes, long shiny leather boots over the knees wrapped around muscular long legs, but not a sign of a weapon, long platinum hair, and young symmetric face, with narrow and catlike green eyes, but not a sign of hostility in them, so they observed her and waited patiently for the next move in this strange game.

"We brought you here because we need your help!" she said with eyes fixed on Ivar's angry face, he could see how her pale skin changes color from his intense stare, so he accepted the game approaching her, with boiling desire to punish her for her actions.

She knew how dangerous he was, but she was unable to move, like she was hypnotized. Bishop was curious and taken away by her unusual but appealing appearance and his blood also gained on temperature, but from totally opposite urge than Ivar's.

"Who do you think you are? Who gives you right to take away my freedom do you know who I am!" Ivar was raising the tone of his voice. She felt fear and excitement entangled under her skin. He grabbed her ankle so strong that the pain shocked her entire body, more than the pain from the fall when he pulled her on the floor. He grabbed her wrists holding her beneath him.

"Even the Gods know who you are Ivar!" Her voice was also high now, sharp, determined.

"Then how did you dared to capture me here! Knowing that you won't survive long enough to talk about it, ha?" He approached her breathing space, smelling sweet flowers on her skin, griping her wrists harder.

Priest was rolling his eyes, realizing the scales of megalomaniac confidence of his enemy.

"We have an offer for you, and your army!"

***

Under the same sky her long hair was deifying the gravity, while the magnificent creature was speeding up, chasing the freedom they both craved for. But freedom was just a dream, blurry point somewhere in future, and reality was chasing behind.

Wind came from nowhere, attacking her, but she was good at ignoring strong air blows, riding as far as she could, she lost track of time and space. Wind was also carrying something that was stronger with every new blow, a scent of a man grabbed her attention, but it was already too late. Dark horse with a hooded rider was surpassing her.

Stopping her horse to go further, she wished that Ivar is here.