Different kind of Storms

"One of the deepest feminine pleasures is when a man stands full, present, and unreactive in the midst of his woman's emotional storms. When he stays present with her, and loves her through the layers of wildness and closure, then she feels his trustability, and she can relax." - Osho

**

She was imagining the travel to Kattegat, and as much she was excited for the adventure in front of her, her fear was kicking in again, making a high waves inside her stomach.

Why she was so terrified? Consciousness was unable to provide her with answer, but subconscious was signaling her to stop, to give up, and forget the adventure and changes which were inevitable when she step on the boat. Wind was also restless and the strong blows all over her barely covered skin, were only making the decision harder.

Her eyes were closed as she was trying to calm her mind and step on that damn boat.

"Come on lassie we have a tide to catch!" He touched her leg, gently but sending the army of sparks trough her body, raising the temperature enough to reach her heart and calm her a bit.

"Ivar, I don't think I can come with you!" Her teary eyes met his; she caught him unready to hear her giving up, from the opportunity to solve the mystery of her past.

"Why?" He was piercing trough her eyes deeper, making her more uncomfortable.

"Because... I'm..." She kneeled in front of him partly because she wasn't able to stand any longer shaken by emotions of anxiety, partly so they can be at the same eye level.

He followed his strong instinct and he touched her face, raising her chin slowly so that he can give his best and melt her sadness away with most compassionate gaze he had.

"You are afraid, I know... and for someone of your strength this fear that follows your every action is irrational!"

"Maybe... but then again, why every time when I make a step forwards I make a two steps back, falling back into the darkness?" she was serious, demanding the answer, craving for comfort.

"I understand, and it is ok to feel the fear, even I feel it sometimes... but you can't allow it to rule your life... giving in to a fear only makes you weaker... "

No one could see that now, but Ivar certainly knew the fear very well and from deep knowledge and understanding enormous power is born.

"So the next time when you feel the terror rising in you, just let him be. Just let go of attempts to defeat him, to control its intensity... Give him all the power to get wild and show you his best, and when it reaches its peak... the fear won't go away, it will transform into courage! And that is where the magic begins!"

He was speaking with such a power and charisma that it wasn't impossible to resist the trill, he was making her believer and he was making her whole.

"Hmm?" He was nodding, dictating her to follow, and it was like he was lending her his courage with the most beautiful eyes she ever saw, so deep that she was drowning without the need to save herself.

**

How would have thought, that she would enjoy the boat travel so much. It was like she was in her own personal heaven, with every wave messing with the gravity, her happiness would grow, but when would she look at Ivar, it was like the storm was closing in. His rage was swimming to the surface as they were getting closer to Kattegat.

He wasn't happy to return to his birth place, that was obvious, she just didn't know why? Maybe some old flame was waiting for the Great Heathen commander to come back to her warm embrace. That thought nearly made her throw up, so with frowned and childish expression she sat next to Hvitserk.

"Ivar doesn't look so thrilled?" She just had to serve her curiosity.

"He came back for revenge, but I don't think it will be so easy to get what he want from the Queen, so get used to his angry face while we are here! Now you might get a chance to see the real Ivar!"

Hello lovely souls! Who do you think should play Aerlene and Lyn, I still didn't figured that out, I would love to hear your suggestions? And any other suggestion or opinions that you have? Have a most lovely day or night ahead! Kindest regards! <3

PS: I apologize for the slow update and a short chapter, this week is a mess! Love <3