Army of the fallen

"We gathered a large army and thanks to this creature here... now we can safely manipulate Bifrost and return to our home... I ask you now sister, why are we still here?"

"I will need commander for my new army!" Lyn answered to her brother with eyes still glued to the sight of brain washed Odin's daughter.

"But you know that you can't kill a mortal, right?"

"I'm not stupid brother, that's why I have our little prisoner here!" She used her long arm to show Aerlene's way full of content.

"I see... poor Odin to father this abomination!" he said with disgust looking at beautiful but cursed girl.

"I heard that he needed to kill her when she was born, but he couldn't do it... so that's what you get if you have compassion weakness in your genetic imprint. Lucky for us we don't have such a flaw!" She chucked in the end, and her brother held his glass up high still gazing at Aerlene.

**

Dark clouds accented the heavy hope inside his tensed body. Road ahead tortured his horse, but the animal wasn't slowing down, as like the empathy of intelligent creature understood its master.

Dark side of his personality already had the blueprints of outcome, images of violent deaths and worst case scenarios for ending of Lyn's miserable life.

"Do they have an army?" Ivar was asking enemy king few days earlier.

"Not large as we know...around twenty tall and slender light haired solders, as our people managed to observe."

But Ivar couldn't let himself any potential chance for failure so he led all of his forces into rescuing mission. Reaching to location which was home to his otherworldly enemies, Floki approached him, waiting to react at his command.

"Take twenty of our men, and enter the church Floki..." He told to his friend with increased liquid in his eyes, reminded again that he can't just run inside, slaughter the bastards and take her in his arms, protect her from everything. "In you I trust the most, please don't let them hurt her..."

"Don't worry my boy she will be safe!" Floki shot him with his most comforting gaze, squeezing his arm.

Church on the coast of Mercia was their head quarter, and entire Heathen and even Saxon army was still lurking somewhere in the woods near by, waiting for the signal. His prolonged breathing was his prayer to the gods of calmness to land him some, in the moment of greatest fear. Pain of the mere thought of losing her stopped his blood flow, while the first part of his formation climbed the walls of Christian sanctuary.

**

Inside these walls Lyn was equipping her new deadly puppet, with sharpest blades from their world, a satisfied grin wasn't leaving her face.

"How lovely you are daughter of Odin... do you know?" Lyn was playing with her hair, painting her pale face with dark colors, and her emotionless expression was still unchanged. "Enemy is even closer now, he came for you! Remind me again what you need to do!

"I need to kill the enemy!" she answered with enhanced glimmer inside her violet and now violent eyes, and Lyn let her hair go, approaching the window from which she saw her earthly crush. "Soon I will have you, sweet my commander!" She said out loud, and Aerlene pulled up the sword from her belt standing behind Lyn.

Sounds of metal clashing, filled their ears, and Lyn run to the sound source, calling Aerlene to follow her. In front of altar Vikings were slaying solders from her world, and the sight of defeat wasn't surprise for Lyn, their people were not built for fight, like Midgardians were.