Innocence lost

"What did you remembered?" Ivar was insisting on details while they were riding back, and she was holding him tight, silently enjoying in every fragment of time. "Fine don't tell me then. I don't care. As long you are happy all is good!"

"I will tell you everything... I need to tell you, but tonight I want something else..." he felt her hugging him stronger and he knew she wasn't the only one who needed to spill out the truth very soon. He swallowed the lump in his throat as they arrived to their accommodations.

"You can go to sleep, I'll go to forgery!"

"In the middle of the night?"

"Yes, I forgot something there!"

"Well whatever it is, I'm sure it can wait till morning!" His way of avoiding the bedroom was a threat to her plans. He collected the reins ready to speed up into the darkness but she touched his hand, making him return his attention to her face. "Please Ivar, let's go to bed... I'm afraid of Lagherta reaction when she sees me, after what I've done to her today!"

"She is a warrior Aerlene, she got beaten up in training! She won't take it personal!" He gave her stern look. "Besides no one will dare to touch my girl, be sure!"

"I will come to the forgery with you then."

"You are tired I can see your eyelids falling!"

"I don't care; fast ride will wake me up. I don't want to be alone tonight!"

"You know what? You can be real pain in the arse sometimes." He sighted deciding that it won't kill him if he stays. Swallowing the fear he climbed of his horse landing on his hands. She thanked him with the smile, and they went to bedroom like a real couple both wishing they could be.

**

Large mirror reminded her of the blood stains which transformed the color of her clothes, dirty as she was, she couldn't go to bed. So she filed the bath, while he was summoning the Gods to spear him from her passion and embarrassment.

Standing in front of him she took her clothes off as like she was alone in the room.

"Come and join me Ivar!" She stepped in water splashing him with hot drops.

"There is no room for both of us inside!" he mumbled first excuse which crossed his conflicting thoughts.

"We will squeeze in somehow, come on we deserved to relax a little after this day!" she was begging him with her eyes and part of him who wanted her close won the battle, he took his tunic of and before he took his pants he blow out the candle, self-conscious about his legs. She pulled her knees to her chests making him room, and when he was inside she sat on his lap wrapping her arms around his shoulders while his muscular arms were resting on the edges of the bathtub and his breathing was uneven.

"I'll told you we will fit" She whispered on his ear, while one of hands played with his long braid. "There is no man of greater beauty in your world Ivar! In both of our worlds" Her gaze was brilliantly clear under the low light, and it was melting his irrational insecurity one layer at the time.

"Come on Aerlene, like I would ever believe you!" He grinned and splashed her with water. "Tell me something else, something real... Tell me what do you know now?"

"What I know is that I chose well!" She stretched her long arms over her head, than she leaned on his cheast her hands traveling along his back.

"Stop speaking in riddles! What do you mean by that you chose well!" He pushed her shoulders separating them making her prisoner of his curios gaze.

"Before I came to your world I made a huge mistake... I failed my people and my family... coming here was the only way to right my wrongs... and before my travel I spoke with somebody... asking him who in your world have enough power to help me in my quest... then I chose you Ivar. But I never knew that you will be the one to find me and that you will be the one to steal my heart!"

Both of their hearts rushed our to merge, he done the crazy thing following his, pulling her closer kissing her, feeling her body under his palms, following every curve, she was doing the same, and when he touched her between the thighs one memory more rose in her mind.

As his touch grow on intensity she separated her lips confusing him, scaring him. Thinking that it has something about him he instinctively prepared to leave the tub.

"Wait Ivar!"

"This was a bad idea!"

"Why you are so reckless, let me explain myself first"

"There is no need! I understand! I might be beautiful, but lets face it Aerlene I'm still a cripple!"

"Oh shut up you fool! For me you are perfect just the way you are... and not always, everything has to do something with you." She forced him to look at her raising her voice. "I don't want you to stop, not now not ever... but I just remembered something... little embarrassing!" she forced a smile on her red face. And he stayed looking her apologetically.

"I have never done this before!" She said and buried her head in his chests.

"Impossible!" he instinctively stated his surprise and confusion. "Those Men from your world are they blind?" he was caressing her hair, while she was still breathing in his skin.

"It's not that... just I wanted to keep my body as a gift to the one who will have my heart!"

"You just keep surprising me..." he sighted holding her head on his heart, knowing that he also had embarrassing secret to share, and now seemed like the right time to do so.

"Well technically it would be also the first time for me... if I even can do it anyway..." He eased his soul in low voice. "I tried once... but it was a disaster, since then I was to scared to even think about it! So maybe you should reconsider your decision if you don't want to stay virgin for life!" he forced the smile on his face, holding down the anxiety storm inside.

"In my world decision like that is a vow, and I couldn't care less if I stay so!" She felt his manhood reacting under her brave hand. "But something tells me I won't!" she smirked placing a tender kiss on his moist lips, and his dark secret and exaggerated problem vent to history.

Passionate lover in him swim to the surface and he loved her till her body become so tired that she fall asleep on his chest with satisfied expression which filled his heart with joy and pride more than any battle won.

**

Under the same roof queen couldn't fall asleep from the pain and screams of satisfaction coming from Ivar's room. That kid is like Ragnar in all, she thought to herself. To bad he will lost his love so soon, but she is not one of us, and she can't stay in our world any longer.