Epilogue

Journey was long, she was napping in his chariot, straddling his lap and he was smiling all the way, having her so close again was everything he could wish for. Still a crumb of uncertainty started to grow in his stomach caused by the question when she opens the bridge to Asgard will she return home.

Brother of Lyn explained them how to locate entrance to Bifrost, which they did, and he needed to wake her up, but he was delaying that as much as he could, suffocating his fear in her fragrance, holding her tighter to his chests so the beating of their hearts can sync.

Seeing the circle engraved in ground, decorated with unknown patterns, all the army wich was following them, surrounded the circle. Floki came to Ivar.

"I think it is time now." He nearly whispered, taping Ivar's back.

"I know... just maybe I feel fear Floki..." he gazed at his girl, than back at his friend, confused with his own confession and this feeling which was tearing apart peace of his internal organs like never before.

"Of Odin? He will be proud, he will reward you."

"No. I'm afraid what will become of me when she leaves."

"And who says she will leave?"

"This is not her home, she was only lost. I think it is time for her to return home. She might have love there, some God instead of..." she sealed his lips with a kiss before he got to finsh, and Floki started laughting.

"I told you before I can only have one love in life, and it is you Ivar." She separated their lips for a moment, to brighten her day with a sight of his eyes, then she continued and he couldn't help but give himself completely in the moment of reality where love was a part of his life.

Entire army was watching them, but they were totally lost in their world of passion. How could he ever ask from life something more, he was thinking but day wasn't about their romance, she had a job to do, and he took her by the shoulders slightly pushing away.

"We are here. It is time for you to do what are you came to." His eyes were trailing the circle and she followed, remembrance overwhelming her again. Giving him one confused look, on which he squeezed her hand.

"Don't worry you got this my little Goddess" he winked masking the turmoiling fear inside.

She walked slowly first around the circle than entering inside, feeling the energy raises if her body, the familiar resonance with its frequency. Flashes of memories hit her mind.

"She will never be like others! You should have kill her Odin"

"There is a hope."

"I'm telling you she will only bring destruction."

"Look at this freak who thinks she is our equal. Abomination of nature"

"Odin is crazy for keeping her alive."

So many different voices from past echoed in her mind, making her fall on her knees in epicenter. Ivar noticed her unease, wanting to protect her from it, but Floki grabbed his upper arm, before he slided from his chariot.

"Let her go, now it is her own fight."

"I hate to see her struggle!"

"Then look away, mortals can't enter the base of the bridge."

"Floki if something happens to her, there will be no God to stop me get my revenge." And there it goes his anger joined them again, this time ignited by the fear.