Cunning queen

Morning in his embrace was everything she could possibly wish for eternity. But magic didn't make her forget her mission. She was watching him sleep under her body, he called her people Gods, but the truth was he was her God. She woke him with the kiss, and the next moment she was already under his body diving in her ocean under his eyelashes.

"Good morning Ivar!"

"I couldn't ask for better!" He stated with a smile and he let his lips fall on her skin, sparking another round of love game as a promise for the good start of the day. Again they were loud, and somebody at the door was trying to out sound them with knocking.

They couldn't care less for the visitor who entered the bedroom any way. Blonde girl dropped her jaw to the floor in surprise when she saw Ivar the Boneless in role of Ivar the lover who made girl under him scream his name.

Recalling their failed attempt her confidence dropped, thinking how maybe she wasn't just attractive enough to fire his flame. She cleared her throat and let her loudest tone.

"Ivar! The queen is waiting you for breakfast!" Hearing her irritant voice, he turned his head her way, seeing her blushed and in shock just made his day better.

"Be a good girl Margrethe and go tell your queen to wait...mhhm... how much more love?... 15 minutes?" He asked Aerlene after kissing her and she nodded amused. "No let's make it 30!" He stated and Aerlene pulled him in for a long kiss.

Furious and jealous Margrethe slammed the door behind her, and the lovers bursted in loud laughter continuing their new session.

***

His smile couldn't disappear especially when he saw queen in bruises, and he thanked Aerlene with his eyes when they took their seats over the table.

"It was a good fight yesterday, hm Lagherta?" He teased, trying to contain the laughter.

"Yes, but no one expected that your future bride will turn out to be killing machine!" Astrid did her best to justify the defeat of her loving queen, Lagherta stayed silent with mischievous grin. Aerlene wanted to speak in her defense, but Ivar put his hand on her knee, and he gesticulate her to relax.

"You shouldn't been surprised, only women powerful like she is can be worthy of Ivar the Boneless!" He spoke with his charming arrogance and Aerlene squeezed his hand, trying to radiate all her love. Lagherta forced a smile and raised her glass, cheering to her guests.

Their thirst raised the bottoms, and they shared passionate kiss in front of everybody.

Somebody opened the door of the great hall, and Ivar saw familiar silhouettes approaching the table, but his sight got blurry and his head become so heavy, he used the remains of his energy to look at Aerlene and he saw how her head fell unconscious on plate, soon after his also gave in to the gravity pull.

"Excellent job my Queen you will be rewarded!" Platinum blonde girl approached Lagherta with smile, but Lagherta face remained serious, while she was looking at uncociouss Ivar.

"I don't need reward. It was my duty to the gods to give you this prisoner! What will you do with her?" She asked while tall platinum man put her over his shoulder, ready to take her away. Marghrete was smiling with satisfaction from the corner.

"We will return her where she belongs!" Lyn stated approaching Ivar, kneeling near him, observing his handsome features. Thinking how she wanted him badly after their encounter. "Mhhm and we would use somebody like him in our world!" she told to Lagherta.

"No, that wasn't the deal; we agreed that Ivar stays unharmed!"

"Mh I couldn't hurt his pretty face anyway, but we will meet again!" she touched his cheek with her lips, and left with her brother and Aerlene. Lagherta escorted them with her eyes, and Ivar was still deep in his sleep.

"You know he will kill you when he wakes up!" Astrid said resting her hand on her shoulder.

"Yes, I'm aware... but it was my duty to honor the goods!"

***

Hello loves!!! <3 <3 <3 I wish you all most amazing weekend and days ahead!!! Tell me please what do you think should happen next, any idea will be highly appreciated, as well constructive and honest criticism?