His future wife

Hello lovely and amazing souls! I want to thank you for your support for this story! Special thanks for amazing ideas for the future flow of the story and the chapter that is yet to come goes to robbstark39! <3 I wish you all the most amazing days ahead and lovely events that will fill your hearts with happiness! Lots of love! <3 <3 <3

**

"Not today" She whispered to his impatience to take her there and help her discover the truth about her past. "You will have to do it sooner or later!" He pulled her closer to his body, trying to squeeze out irrational fear from her, and she hugged him back, avoiding his intense eyes which would only make situation harder. "I know but... wouldn't be better for us to enjoy a little in your birth place first!"

It was subtitle, but somehow she picked up a change in his breathing and in heart beating rhythm. "I can't enjoy especially not in Kattegat!" Compassionate Ivar, was transformed in angry Ivar in a matter of seconds and she pulled her head from his stomach to his chests close to his tense neck, tracing the one of his tats with his finger.

"Listen, I don't know what happened to you here, but you are the one who always make me challenge myself and face my issues like a warrior, so can you now please do the same thing for me! At least show me the nature and the town first, and after that I promise we will visit the Seer together." Their eyes clashed and her hand was on his cheek, while his was in her hair.

"You are so annoying sometimes!" He said with a smirk, pulling her hair with unconstrained force, forcing her to move so he can slide from the bed. "I will show you the place, and as soon sun sets behind the hills we are going to the Seers hut!" She wanted to thank him and hug him again, touch his lips and enjoy in warmth of his body a little longer, but he was in a hurry to leave their bedroom, so he left her, and awoken the emptiness in her with his absence.

**

He sent two servant girls to bring her clothes and they entered the room, observing her like she was some kind of wonder, circling around her frowning at her confused expression. "She is strange! I don't like her, she even smell like a Christians!" They were rude and loud but they didn't know that their guest knew their language perfectly, and she wanted to stay that way.

"How do you know how they smell?" The dark haired one asked, the blond one, and Aerlene was keeping it cool, imagining what kind of day awaits her with Ivar, ignoring their girlish banter.

"I don't, but I imagine that they must be this discussing and ugly!" Little insult sounded harsh, but happy as she was, to wake up in his arms, she just kept observing the girls with calmness and mild smile.

"Well she is not hard on the eye. She looks strong and even beautiful in some strange foreigner's way! No wonder Ivar chose her to be his wife!" The dark one gave her some leather pieces of wardrobe, touching her hair which was falling straight to her waist, and Aerlene approved her gesture with most welcoming smile.

"I imagine she hates the cripple even more than we do!" But venom in the voice tones of the blond one hurted her a little more so she lost the smile and inhaled deeply.

"I saw different on the feast, the way she was kissing him... I know the love when I see it!" She liked the dark haired girl, and she blushed on the thought of that hot kiss, thinking how she can't wait to repeat it soon.

"She must be just good actress, she must be only after his power glory and fame!" Blondie was speaking behind her back, while she was trying on the pants which were little to tight for her muscular legs; she bitten her tongue to stop herself from shutting that annoying girl's mouth.