Cobalt stone

Faster wheels weren't fast enough to calm down the wild heart. A promise of hope guided his internal world to his enemy's table. It could be just a trap, king's play plotted to finally outsmart his genius with this new born sentimental weakness he got. And maybe it was stupid of him to fall so desperately in love, but after her, he didn't care anymore, he couldn't care for anything except her safety.

"Brother, please promise me that you won't do something stupid when we meet the king!" Ubbe climbed on his chariot when they came to arranged spot for upcoming meeting. Ivar stayed calm on the outside, burning up inside, and he just nodded to inpatient and anxious to let his voice out.

Weather was cold, and wind was reminding him of every moment spent in waiting for his enemy, rage started accumulating inside his core, but he concentrated his energy on breathing, reminding himself how she would do if she were on his place.

After undetermined time period of freezing in the wind, enemies finally showed up, and sight on their faces and horses destroyed Ivar's day a little more. Especially face of king Aetelwulf.

Fear was tattooed on his pale and significantly older appearance, and part of Ivar's ego find himself a satisfaction in the sight. Dominant as he was he gave a sign to a king to come closer, with mischievous smirk observing his slow movement, and hand on the sword.

"Hm, still reckless as I can see!" Ivar spoke to him, causing him to grip the sword tighter, and narrow his eyes at Heathen commander even more. "What you think you will do with that toy, scratch my horse, flatten my tire...hm?" 

He continued to enjoy himself forgetting for a moment real reason behind their meeting. Aetelwulf sucked cold air deep in his lungs, and came closer ignoring the fear and annoying Heathen commander.

"You won't hurt the only man who knows where your woman is!" now Ivar was the one to grip the handle of his axe, but Ubbe, taped his shoulder reminding him to stay calm.

"He won't, and he also won't raid your villages anymore" Ubbe was nodding, insisting on Ivar to do the same, which he did scowling and hating the situation.

"How can I be certain that you are honest?" Aetelwulf courage got on its size from the sight of composed Ivar.

"I don't care about your stupid country anymore! I already took more than I can spend in three lifetimes, and world is bigger than your fields... so you help me find my woman, and we can sign a peace, you have my word." Ubbe's jaw dropped from Ivar's speech, he knew that his brother is unpredictable but this time he exceeded himself.

Spilled blood and dark past couldn't be ever possibly forgotten but imminent threat coming from another world was a strong force powerful enough to unite enemies.

**

Prisoner of otherworldly enemies, and daughter of Odin was gilding trough two states of consciousness while tied up to a metal bed, past and present...real and not so much...

Her Captors, especially Lyn... were  happy with development of their plan, looking forward to the reward that was waiting for them in their world...

"Who would have thought we will get this lucky..." Platinum blonde was smiling without the rest, looking trough transparent door in Aerlene's cell, spinning a blue piece of rock in her hand.

"Odin's favorite mortal will not let this go without a fight..."

"Ah... I know...he is a real man...unlike yourself my dear brother!" She said with long sight, and softened expression, little anxious to see him again. "But no mortal can stand in a way of our little surprise!" She giggled before entering in Aerlene's cell.

"Wake, wake sweet child of Asgard!" Lyn whispered with enthusiasm while she sat on her bed, and caressed her cheek.

She was opening her eyes, trying to keep them that way when she saw a company.

"That's right my dear, it is time for you to wake up..." Sweet voice of unfamiliar women was bringing her back to present.

"Where am I?" finally in awoken state, she asked the blonde girl on her bed.

"You are finally home my dear!"

"Home.... Asgard? but I haven't opened the bridge yet..." her panic also woke up. "I failed, am I failed my father again...?" without the wait for response tears flooded her face, and Lyn welcomed her in her embrace, enjoying her despair.

"Your mind is confused...give it time...soon you will remember everything!" Lyn was playing on amnesia card, smothering desperate goddess with her polished acting skills.

"Where is my father? I don't remember you! and where is Ivar!?" Fear of losing him took her air supplies and calmness, she pushed the blonde girl away.

"Your father will  join us soon... he sent you this gift as a reward!" Lyn offered her a necklace with cobalt stone witch reminded her of Ivar's eyes and her hand was faster than reason.

"That's right, let me help you!" Lyn green eyes sparkled while grayness in Aerlene's eyes started to transform its shades while looking at the stone.

"And Ivar?" Aerlene was asking while Lyn was settling the necklace around her neck.

"Mhm what did you said darling!" Lyn was returning her gaze on Aerlene's face, curious and inpatient to see is the forbidden myth of Asgard true. Aerlene's face lost expression it was like she became emotionless doll with artificial violet eyes, and Lyn couldn't hide her delight. "You asked me where is Ivar... well he is very close... and he is the enemy, do you know what you should do when you see your enemy!"

"Kill!" she answered still without slightest change in her creepy unemotional expression.

"Good girl!" Lyn said with a smirk, and left her alone amused, how they even got bonus in this world.

Hi guys! Is this stupid? Please be honest and tell me if it is? Also if you have some ideas, suggestions it will be welcomed and highly appreciated, and thank you for keeping up with this story!!! <3 <3 <3