Two ♡

"Don't call after dusk. What the fuck? Who the hell says that, seriously?" Alex laughed as she mocked the new kid in our class. We walked out of the girls locker room in our blue gym shorts with light grey tees that were stained with sweat still damp from yesterday.

"I don't know." I said. Heading to the far wall, I rested my back on the wall in my spot in line. Alex stood in front of me, arms crossed over her large chest, as she shook her head. "I tried to be friendly to him—"

"Like always." Alex mumbled.

"I'm quite sure he's probably fucking his girl after dusk. That's why he doesn't want you calling, Snow." Alex said, cocking a brow up as she stared me down. Her lips curved into a sly smirk as she added, "Or maybe he has multiple girls. He gives off that vibe quite honestly."

"I don't know, nor do I care." I breathed out.

"Or maybe he just jacks off," Alex said aloud to herself, looking up at the ceiling as she tapped her foot. I muffled a laugh. "The guy is pretty weird, Snow. Have you seen him?"

"Now stop it Alex." My tone dropped to more of a scolding manner. I wasn't one to judge based off appearances where as my best friend was quite the opposite. I was known was the delicate, soft spoken girl who rarely spoke and always had that perfect resting bitch face. Alex, on the other hand, was the outgoing and extremely loud girl who could care less as to what she said and who she said it to.

"Come on now. He's a freak."

"A freak, eh?" A cool voice whispered in her ear. I could see her skin form little bumps from the chills that must've been running down her spine, and she snapped her head to the side. His blue eyes connected with hers and his lips hadn't moved from the firm line they formed.

For the first time ever, she looked stunned.

"Darling I know I don't look like your average jock or whatever  your type is," He sneered in her face, his breath pushing against her. She didn't say anything. Her chest rose and fell rather quickly as he leaned in even closer, and she shut her mouth to muffle a scream as his hand grabbed right on her ass. "But sweetheart I'm only a freak in bed. Come try sometime."

Andrew winked at her. My jaw dropped in utter disbelief and the loud sound of the whistle sent Alex scrambling to her spot in line. She was still taken aback by what happened and flashed me a look of confusion, and I had no idea what to say. I looked down at the ground, however I lifted my eyes up just enough to see him standing right next to me. I tilted my head up just enough to take a look at him.

He changed, however he didn't change into the normal gym uniform. He was wearing his black skinny jeans and had the grey shirt underneath a black zip up hoodie with his hood covering his head. We weren't allowed to wear anything over our clothes unless we were going outside in the cold, and it was the middle of march with beautiful weather.

I scowled at him. "Did you get the memo about wearing a uniform?" I asked, giving off a bit too much attitude than I wanted to. Andrew snorted a laugh. His eyes flicked over to meet mine and he gave a sly grin. "Well look at that. She actually speaks!"

"Biersack!" We both turned our heads to see Coach Brennan standing in front of us. He looked down at both of us, his thick gray mustache twitching a bit as he moved his mouth. His eyes met with Andrew's and he leaned down as he yelled, "Where the hell is your god damn uniform?"