Thirty ♡

Please vote & comment!
WARNING ⚠️ MILD SEXUAL CONTENT

I flipped the page of my book with my free hand as the other was trailing up and down Andy's back. His eyes were glued to the television screen watching some sort of comedy, but that was only background noise to me as my focus was directly on my magazine.

We had a few hours to kill before Alex's party started. The boys were in the kitchen doing only god knows what, however they were too loud for either of us to handle.

Andy apologized about his roommates at least ten times all day, and every time I just laughed in response. They all seemed to be pretty friendly and fun— well, all except Ashley. Ashley came home as Andy and I sat at the table and he stormed into the kitchen angrily.

He shot me a dirty glare and gave the same to Andy, staying silent as he reached in the pantry for some food. Andy of course apologized for his attitude towards me as well, and I simply shrugged it off. He didn't bother me.

I heard Andy moan softly as my hand trailed over his shoulder, and I snickered. I dragged my finger nails along his shoulder blade in a circular motion, causing his back to tense up. He tilted his head back and was holding back another moan as I started to trail down along his spine. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh yeah? You think this is funny?" He asked cockily as he looked at me, an eyebrow arched. I shook my head no and held in a laugh. Andy spun himself around and told me to take off my shirt. I arched a brow at him and he told me again. Slowly, I stripped myself of my shirt and held it against my breasts, covering myself.

"You don't have to cover yourself." Andy cooed in my ear. It's not that I was embarrassed in front of him— well, I kind of was. But it was the fact that his roommates could come down at any minute. "Turn around."

"Why?" I asked.

Andy smirked. He held out his hand, flashing his long claws as he said, "Its time for me to give you a back scratch."

"Oh Christ." I muttered as I turned myself around. Andy snickered lightly and mumbled something back. I felt as his cold claws lightly traced themselves along my back. Goosebumps rose all down my arms and shivers ran up my spine— I was extremely ticklish. It felt like hell but in a good way.

"Now who's laughing." Andy cooed.

He went up along my shoulders and I tilted my head back. A very soft moan escaped my lips and I heard Andy chuckled. "Come on, I know you can moan louder than that."

Within seconds I was flipped onto my back sitting upright in the couch. Andy hovered over me and pressed his lips against mine. I held the shirt to my chest still but kissed back, sliding my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues both battled for dominance— he won.

I let out a soft moan as he started to kiss down along my neck. My body shivered as he found my sweet spot, and Andy chuckled against my skin. He blew on it. "Found it."

Andy then gripped my skin with his mouth making sure not to bite me, and started to suck against my skin. He did this all along the base of my neck as well as across my chest, stopping where the shirt was. Andy looked at me with a devilish grin and moved down to my pants.

He shimmied my bottoms off with ease, tossing them to the side. Andy grabbed my lace thong with his teeth and pulled it off, sending shivers of full pleasure up and down my spine. I arched my back as he widened my legs, setting his head dead in the middle. He looked up at me, his eyes holding so much lust.

That's when I gripped the edges of the couch and let out a long moan as his tongue slid into my clit. He wiggled it around for a few moments and soon started to grow rougher with it. My heart was beating out of my chest and my breathing was rough. I felt myself let go, causing him to moan.