Forty Six ♡

Please vote and comment!

"You're sure no one saw us?" I asked as we drove down the road. Alex nodded her head, rounding the corner as she headed for the school. She told me, "I had my head lights off. There were no lights on in the front windows."

"Good. The drop hurt my ankle again but not that badly." I told her, rubbing at my ankle. I had to drop from Andy's room again, however I had to be much quieter.

I let the window drop softly and turned off the lights before I went. I slid pillows under the blanket and made a sleeping version of myself before leaving. I had to hang down so the drop wasn't too far and I wouldn't risk tumbling down and making noise.

"Can you explain to me what's going on?"

I bit my lip. "I can later."

She shot me a glare. "Later?"

"Look it's a lot to explain right now and all you need to know is Andy is in some trouble. I'm the only one to fix it." I told her hastily as I unbuckled my seatbelt. She pulled into the back lot of the school, putting the car into park. Alex turned to me and gave me an off look, as if she didn't trust me.

I sighed. "Look Alex. Please, just trust me. Go home okay. Don't look back." I told her quickly as I looked her in the eyes. Alex bit her lip and gave me a nervous glance. "Please trust me."

"I trust you." Alex whispered. She reached over and pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight before finally pulling away and opening the door.

I gave her one last glance before I shut the door and headed for the doors. The sun had set and it was already dark, however to me it seemed like the school made it even darker. I pulled at the door and to my surprise it opened with ease. I slowly walked in and hurried down the hall, hearing the door slam shut behind me.

The only sounds in the halls was the sound of my feet hurriedly walking along. My heart was pounding against my chest as I searched the halls, looking for any sign of Jason.

By your biggest fear. I shuddered as I heard his voice in my head. I spun around, peering into the darkness. My biggest fear?

Tik tok, time is running out. He cooed.

Where are you? I thought, hoping he would hear me. I didn't get a response back and I let out a sigh. Where the hell was he?

Then I heard it clear as day. It echoed in my head, sending a chill down my spine. Drip! Drip! Drip! The sound of water echoed around me, and I knew exactly where he was. Quickly, I ran down the hallway and rounded the corner, running at full speed.

I burst through the doors, taking the main stair case two at a time before continuing my run down the long hall. The two double doors had light coming through from the small window pane. Pushing them open, I stopped as I entered the pool. Jason sat on top of the high dive, a smirk plastered to his face.

"There she is." Jason shouted.

I felt my body go tense with rage. He sat up high swinging his legs as he held the same smirk, his red eyes glowing. Slowly, I approached the edge of the pool, noticing four others at the deep end. Jake— or Jacob as I should say— stood next to the high dive, his arms crossed over his large body.

"I'm here alright. Now give Andy back the dagger, Jason." I shouted up at him. I folded my arms over my chest as I held a hard stare with him. "I paid my end of the bargain, now you pay yours."