Twenty Two ♡

Please vote & comment!

I felt a shift in the covers that made me stir slightly. My eyelids peeled themselves open and I let out a very long, groggily groan as I felt the hard pounding in my head. My stomach felt like it had gone through a war and I was very worried to move too much.

I looked at the alarm clock on my night stand and rolled my eyes. It was way past nine, so there was no point in going in late. My mom was supposed to come home later this evening.
A cold arm slid itself under me and pulled me close, and I found a pair of bright blue eyes looking down at me. "Good morning sunshine. How do you feel?"

"Horrible." I moaned.

Andy chuckled as he kissed my neck. I felt his soft lips delicately place themselves on my skin. I hummed with pleasure, letting my eyes roll to the back of my head. His lips moved up to my face where they repeatedly pressed against my cheeks before they found my lips.

"We missed school." I said against his lips, causing him to chuckle. Andy pulled away and laid down beside me. "I called us in."

"What was the excuse?"

"Flu." He smirked.

I nudged him in the arm and laid my head back as I took in deep breaths. My head felt as if there was a jackhammer going off inside of it and I felt very nauseous. Andy slid his arms underneath me and picked me up. The motion wasn't very fast but it was enough to make the room spin a little.

He carried me down the stairs carefully, walking very slowly and making sure my head wasn't rolling around. He seemed to be perfectly fine. Andy set me down on the couch gently and disappeared into the kitchen. I heard the faucet turn on and a cabinet door close, and Andy reemerged with a glass of water and an open hand.

He knelt down beside me and held out two Tylenol for me. I took them and took a long sip of water, feeling them go down my throat. A cough rumbled deep in my throat and I sat up, leaning forward as I continued to cough.

"You okay?" Andy asked.

I nodded my head, still coughing. Andy placed a cold hand on my back and rubbed it gently as I finished my coughing fit. I sat back up and rubbed my temples gently as I let out a long groan. Andy chuckled gently as he said, "Thank god that I'm a little special and I don't get hungover."

"Special my ass." I huffed under my breath as I shot him an aggravated glare. Andy started to laugh again and I slowly stood up, feeling a harsh rush approach my head that hit me to the extreme. Andy quickly stood up and held me still as he asked if I was okay, and my only response was a nod of the head.

I slowly made my way to the kitchen, sitting down in the chair. I motioned to the cabinet door as I asked, "Can you grab me like a poptart or something?" He nodded his head and opened one of the doors, rummaging around inside of it. Andy tossed me the silver packaged pastry and I tore it open. My stomach felt sick yet also burned and begged for some sort of food.

"So, did we turn in that project?" I asked.

Andy shook his head. "I changed his mind already. We've both got A's in the class again." A small smile appeared on his face, and I gave him somewhat of a scolding look. Andy put his arms up in defense as he said, "Hey we worked pretty damn hard on it."