Forty Nine ♡

Please vote and comment!

I let the last curl fall, setting the iron down on the counter top. Taking my long hair in between my fingers, I pulled it back into a loose bun, letting a few curls fall to the side of my face. Looking at myself in the mirror, I couldn't believe that it was me staring back.

My long, strapless black gown clung to my thin body and had a nice slit towards the bottom for my leg. The upper half had beautiful gems sewn to it, showing off the beauty even more. It was simple yet elegant, something I truly loved.

"Hey, Alex is here!" I heard Andy shout from downstairs. I told him to give me a few more seconds. My makeup was finished as was my hair, and everything seemed to be in place for once in my life. I grabbed my purse and turned off the lights before heading into the hallway.

I descended down the staircase and saw my beautiful best friend dressed in her silver dress. She looked up at me and smiled as she waved, causing Andy to turn around. His jaw dropped as his eyes laid themselves on me. He dressed in a sleek black tux with his usual messy hair somewhat tamed. He wasn't a fan of gel, but I could tell he put just a bit in it.

Andy smiled as I reached the bottom step. He slid his arm around my waist and looked me up and down. "You look— breathtaking."

"So do you." I murmured, brushing my lips against him. Alex pulled me away and threw me into a hug, complimenting me as she pulled away. Her date, Zayn Winstrom, came in for a hug however we both heard Andy growl. We glanced at him and Andy gave a sheepish smile as he stepped back.

Zany settled for a handshake. "You look really nice tonight Snow." He said softly, his eyes glancing at Andy. I nodded my head and said the same to him before going back to Andy.

"Alright so— picture time?"

"Wait! Hold on!" We all turned around and found the whole group of guys running down dressed in nice, sleek tuxedos. Andy's eyes widened as he asked, "You're going?"

Ashley nodded. "We all are."

Andy turned to me. "Did you know?"

I nodded my head. "I got them tickets."

Andy was about to say something but Ashley shoved us all out the door, telling us to hurry up. We all stood on the front lawn and took our pictures there— a few of the group, a few of Alex and I, and of course a few of Andy and I. The boys took one with me as well, and even Ashley wanted one of us solo.

"Is everything set up?" I whispered.

Ashley nodded. "It'll be great."

"Good." I smiled.

"Thank you for treating him so well. You're not half bad, Snow." Ashley gave a fox smile. I rolled my eyes and nudged his arm before going back to Andy. He interlocked our fingers and kissed my cheek as he murmured, "You are the most stunning girl in the world."

"Thank you." I murmured back.

"Ready?" Andy asked out loud, looking at everyone. They all nodded their heads, however Zayn looked a bit confused. He leaned over to Alex and asked what we were talking about, and the boys chuckled.

Andy pulled me into his arms and I closed my eyes, feeling my body go numb and the ground below my feet disappear. A few moments passed and I felt the hard cement of the sidewalk outside of school under my feet. Opening my eyes, we were just outside the school behind the crowd of kids waiting to get inside.

Zayn looked around bewildered, and he started to freak out. Andy snapped his fingers at Ashley and motioned him over to Zayn. Ashley nodded and grabbed Zayn quickly, pressing his fingers to his temple. I watched Zayn's eyes roll to the back of his head before coming back, and he looked around calmly.