Thirty Nine ♡

Please vote and comment!

My eyes fluttered open again and this time we were in Andy's bedroom. Except this time, we were in his bedroom rather than his room at his parents house.

I looked up at Andy but his eyes were fixed dead ahead. Following his gaze, I saw exactly what he saw. Andy was leaning over the dresser, gripping the edges as he let out a growl followed by a painful yell.

"Andy come on. You have to get this under control otherwise your life is just going to get harder and harder." Ashley said, leaning back against the wall as he watched. Andy shot him a glare and growled.

"I know that." He growled.

His phone buzzed against the dresser. Both Ashley and Andy looked over. Andy took in a deep breath and grabbed the phone. Looking at the caller, he cursed under his breath and hit decline before setting it back down.

"Who's that?" Ashley asked.

"Doesn't matter." He mumbled.

Andy let out another yell as he clutched at his head. Ashley huffed as he watched his bones start to shift under his skin. "If you would just get this under control—"

Andy was up in a second. He swung his arm around and grabbed Ashley by the collar of his shirt, pressing him against the wall. His eyes were a burning red. "I got it Ash! How long did it take for you to control Asher?"

"Ashley's demon was named Asher?" I asked as I turned around to Andy. Andy nodded his head silently, his eyes still focused ahead on the scene. I nodded and turned back.

"It took awhile alright but I accepted it! I accepted this was my fate rather than you who fights it every damn night." Ashley yelled back at him. Andy roared in his face but Ashley wasn't phased by it. "You're letting Andrew take control of you."

"Is that really a bad thing?" He asked.

"Yes! Are you crazy? You'll lose all humanity. You'll turn into Jason." Ashley growled at him, pushing him against the chest. Andy stumbled back and shook his head at the floor.

His phone buzzed again. Andy was quick this time. He ended it on the second ring, something that stuck out to me. He set it down and gripped at his head as he yelled again.

The phone rang again. Ashley reached for the phone but Andy yelled at him as he grabbed it. He finally answered, and breathed out in a rough, angry voice, "What— do— you— want?"

There was a pause. Andy grew more and more irritated and he growled, "Well are you going to answer?"

I could hear the voice on the other end so clearly that it gave me shivers. "We should probably talk about our poster and set up a day to work on it." It was me. This was the night I called him and I thought he was fucking some girl.

Andy growled and hung up the phone. I remembered I called once more, and sure enough the phone buzzed once more. Andy grabbed the phone and tossed it on the bed. He clutched at his head and yelled out in pain and dropped to the floor.

"Who is she?" Ashley asked, squatting down.

"No one." He growled.

"Andy she's obviously someone."

"She's— no one." He breathed out. His bones started to shift more and he yelled out as his body slowly started to shift. His clothes started to tear and I watched his horns poke out past his hair line.