Twenty Five ♡

Please vote and comment!

I was very nervous. My heart was pounding outside of my chest and I was surprised Andy hadn't said anything considering he could probably hear it from miles away. Andy walked in front of me as we descended down the staircase. The lights were turned on in the kitchen area only.

"Andy? You here?" Someone called out.

"Yeah I'm coming." Andy looked back at me, a hesitance in his eyes as he arched a dark brow. I held my arms folded across my chest. He blinked a few times before whispering, "This is your last chance. You can run now."

I snickered. "I'm okay Andy."

He snorted a laugh and muttered something under his breath before walking into the kitchen. I took a deep breath and stepped in as well, my eyes locking gaze with someone sitting on top of the counter top. There were three others who sat around the kitchen table, their eyes all locked on me. I glanced around anxiously.

All four of them furrowed their brows together. The one sitting on top of the counter opened his lips, flashing his fangs as he released a low, deep growl. His eyes narrowed at me. "Who the hell are you?"

"Dinner." One of them muttered.

As soon as the word left his mouth Andy stepped in front of me and let out a low snarl of his own. I felt like a deer in the middle of a pack of wolves; all of them had the same hungry gaze that I've seen Andy have. I had a sense of uneasiness resting in my stomach.

The one who said it stood up. He was almost as big as Andy, however he fell an inch or two shorter, and had no horns like the rest of them or the ones I had saw at Andy's work. Andy stepped forward, putting his face directly in front of the other's. "Stand down Ashley."

The other, Ashley I now found out, growled in response but still stood. The others stayed still and watched with curiosity as their focus was drawn away from me now. They stood for a few more moments before Ashley snapped his jaw at Andy and sat back down, grumbling something underneath his breath.

It was like watching two dogs fight over a bone. Andy was clearly the dominant or the "alpha" of this household, and seemed to be that way at his work as well. Andy finally relaxed his shoulders and stepped back to stand by my side, wrapping his arm tightly around my waist as his eyes studied his roommates. "This is Snow."

"Snow, these are my roommates. We have Jinxx, Jake, CC, and you've already met Ashley." He said, his tone shifting as he said Ashley's name. Three of them gave small waves and offered a smile while Ashley stayed silent, shooting dagger glares my way with his arms folded across his chest in aggravation.

"So are you two together?" CC asked, motioning to both of us. Jinxx and Jake shot him glares and CC shrugged his shoulders as he claimed he was just curious. I laughed a little. CC seemed to have a sense of humor to him, and I liked that.

"Yes." Andy replied.

"Hmph, until you kill her." Ashley snorted angrily as he shot Andy a glare. I felt Andy's body tense up as he held me, however he said nothing to him. I knew he wanted to go at him but I also knew he cared about his image in front of me. Ashley stood up abruptly and Andy's body jerked a bit ready to fight.

Ashley walked past us and hit Andy in the shoulder with his before disappearing down the hallway. Andy glanced down at me, his eyes holding no emotion as he said, "I'm sorry about him. He's not the nicest person."

"No, it's okay." I reassured him.

"I'll go talk to him." Jinx said, but Andy shook his head and said he would instead. Andy kissed me on the cheek and followed behind Ashley, leaving me alone with his roommates. My anxiety was very high, causing me to rock on my heels.