Ten ♡

Please vote & comment!

My eyes fluttered open, and I found myself back in my own bedroom. I spun around a few times, brushing my hands against my dressers and furniture, making sure this wasn't a dream. I clutched at my chest, feeling the beating of my heart that was racing inside.

I took in a deep breath. The smell of pine lifted into my nostrils, and I felt comforted finally knowing I was really here. However my mind had managed to cross itself over into the reality that happened only moments ago. I quickly turned and held my breath as I saw him.

He sat at the front of my bed. He leaned himself over, resting his elbows on his knees as he slowed down his breathing. Andy didn't even pick up his head as he said in between his breaths, "Go— get— bandages. Please."

I swallowed hard. I slowly made my way to the door but paused, listening to see if my mom was up. The amount of trouble I would be in if she caught me up this late— oh, I'm sorry, caught me with a boy in my room.

"Don't worry— about her." He breathed.

"Huh?" I asked him.

"Just— trust— me." Andy said weakly. I bit my lip but didn't say anything, and slowly crept into the hallway. The dark hallway was barely lit by the light pouring from my room, and I hopped over the creaky wooden boards to the closet. Swinging it open, I rummaged through and grabbed the first aid kit before heading back into my bedroom.

I set it down next to Andy. Opening it up, I fumbled around for the tan bandages and white tape. Andy cleared his throat, coughing a bit as he croaked, "Don't— I've got it."

He tried to reach down and I quickly pulled myself away as I saw his claws reaching for the kit. Realizing my mistake, I glanced up at him. He didn't seem to be bothered by it. All he did was roll his eyes and then he groaned in pain, sitting back up. I grabbed the bandages and he protested but I got myself up and sat down next to him. "Stop— I can— do it myself."

"Clearly you can't." I muttered, tearing open the new package of bandages. I unrolled some of the tan bandage and reached for him but he shoved me away, shaking his head. "I do not need— your help— thank you."

I set the bandages down. "You're hurt."

"Clearly." He muttered.

Andy coughed, looking away. I quickly grabbed the bottle of rubbing alcohol that was snuggled inside the box and unscrewed the cap. I pulled up his shirt enough to reach the wound. I took some gauze and soaked them in alcohol, then clamped my hand on his shoulder and stroked the alcohol soaked pad against the wound.

Andy snapped his head over to me as he screamed out in pain. He growled like an animal and wriggled around, and I slapped his cheek as I told him to hush up. He shot me a glare and gripped my bed, holding back a scream as I pressed down harder.

"You're so stubborn." I muttered.

Andy snorted a laugh. "No, you are."

"I wouldn't be stubborn if you would've just let me help you in the first place." I snapped back at him. For some reason, I had this sudden wave of confidence overcome me and I was completely ignoring the fact that he probably could kill me in seconds. "None of this would've happened if you weren't such an idiot and jumped in the middle of it."

Beastly || Andy Biersackजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें