Nine ♡

Please vote & comment!

"You love me? Oh no. Hell fucking no, Andy. You do not get to do this." I yelled at him. My anger was beyond its highest point and I couldn't even believe he actually said that.

"You do not get to— to fucking toy with me one moment and push me down the next. That's not how I'm getting treated again." I hissed through clenched teeth. Andy shook his head, still holding his head as he muttered something to himself. "You told me the other day that you didn't even like me—!"

"That's a lie." Andy cut in. "I said we would never be together. There's a difference."

"Oh so you apparently love me yet we can't be together? Bullshit." My arms folded across my chest as I huffed. Andy turned back to the sink and hunched over it, gripping the edges of it. He grabbed so hard his knuckles turned white and he looked at himself in the mirror.

"You don't understand." He whispered.

"Understand? I completely understand."

"No—you— don't." His breathing was getting heavier again. Something was wrong. Andy stood before me, holding himself together while he looked as if he was in agonizing pain, however he still managed to speak. "Please just trust me when I say you have no idea."

"You only care about yourself." I snapped.

His face softened. "That's not true."

Such a lie. He had no shame in lying to my face, nor did he have shame in his behavior or actions towards me. He was selfish. He only cared about himself and no one around him.

The games he played with my head. The things he said to my face. Everything he's done to me has broken me more than I already was, so why was I still here? Why was I here with him? Why was I  thinking about him and thinking of his feelings instead of my own?

"I care about one thing."

"What's that?" I asked gently.

"You." A lie. A fowl lie.

I shook my head at him. "Tell me then what's going on. Tell me what I don't understand."

Andy shook his head no. He looked flustered and full of mixed emotions. His eyes held so much worry and concern, and I wasn't too sure what he was so worried about. I looked at him and shifted my tone. "Andy. Andy just calm down, okay? It's going to be okay."

He laughed. "Yeah, right."

"Andy, what's wrong?"

"I can't tell— wait.." Andy's body froze. He stopped breathing heavily, and his head slowly turned to me. He lifted it up a bit, his nose high, and he slowly asked in a shaking yet growling tone, "Why— are— you— bleeding?"

"I— How did you—?" I said softly, dropping the sentence as I glanced down at my arm. My once white long sleeve was now stained with patches of fresh blood. He must've squeezed too hard because it was still seeping through.

"Get— out." Andy breathed out.

"What?"

He didn't look at me. "Get out! Go!"

"I don't understand, Andy. What's—?"

Then he looked at me, and my heart stopped as did everything else in the world. Andy's eyes were completely black— no blue, no white, nothing but an inky black. He growled at me as he bared his teeth, and I covered my mouth with a shaking hand. "Go— now!"

He didn't have to tell me twice. I threw open the door and ran down the narrow hallway, pushing into the large crowd of people. I shoved someone aside and hopped over a drunk man who passed out on the floor, and made my way for the door. The doors swung open as I pushed into them and dashed into the parking lot.