Fifteen ♡

Please vote and comment!

"Are you humming the song?" Andy asked as he looked over at me. I turned to him and smiled as I hummed louder.

"You can't watch Pirates of the Caribbean without humming the song." I explained as I leaned against the arm of the couch. Andy leaned on the other arm and asked, "Oh is that so? Excuse me but I'm a normal person."

"I'm sorry but who shifts into a large beast thing at night?" I mocked, cocking a brow up with full confidence. Andy narrowed his eyes at me. He snapped his mouth shut towards me, showing his fangs as he growled, "Bite me."

"That's your job not mine." I teased.

Andy tried to look angry however his smile broke through and he actually laughed. I think with anyone else teasing him he would be furious, however this is the first time that he's being teased in some sort of a good way I guess. I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm just warning you that I can be very sarcastic and tease a lot so you probably should get used to it."

Andy offered a smile. "I'm fine with that as long as it's you teasing me." He leaned forward and scooted himself closer to me. Andy brought his lips to mine and gave a small kiss before pulling back and looking at me. His blue eyes were bright and full of life. "No one else is allowed to though."

"Or else what?" I questioned.

Andy flashed his fangs again as well as his red eyes, and I laughed. His eyes settled back to their regular blue as a smirk tugged at his lips. He leaned down again and kissed me, only this time it was much harder. I couldn't resist.

I raised my arms and locked my fingers within his jet black hair. Andy placed one hand on me while the other was on the arm of the couch. He roughened up the kiss and let his tongue slide through while my hands went to the back of his neck. I slid them under the back of his shirt and dug my nails against his skin, earning a low moan escape his lips against mine.

Andy moved both hands to my chest. He held his hands on my breasts and gave them a hard squeeze, and I fought back a moan. His soft hands travelled delicately down to my hips where they slipped under my shorts. His cool touch gave me a slight shiver but felt so good, and that's when the moan slipped.

Andy chuckled against my lips and pulled back to look at me. His lips were in a full smirk. He slid his hands back out and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. I looked at him with cheeks fully red and covered my mouth in embarrassment. Andy took my hand and removed it from my mouth. "Don't cover yourself. I think it's adorable."

"You know what I think is adorable?"

"Hm?" He hummed.

"Your red eyes." I said lightly as I laughed a bit. Andy tilted his head and grabbed his phone from his pocket. He flipped on the camera and huffed as he saw the reflection, and shot me an annoyed glare while I sat and laughed. Andy threw his legs off of the couch and stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I sat up. I got off the couch and walked over to him as he slipped on his shoes.

"I have to go. I can feel it." Andy muttered as he scratched the back of his head. He paused for a moment and looked down. Andy clutched at his head and let out a low groan. He took in a deep breath and looked back up at me as he shook his head. "I'm sorry. Maybe I'll come back later tonight but right now—"