Eight ♡

Please vote & comment!

The warm water trickled down my skin as I stood beneath the shower head, letting it rain all over me. Tears streamed down my cheeks, mixing in with the warm water and slowly falling to the ground. Quickly, I wiped them away and muffled my sobs, worried that my mother would hear.

It had been almost two weeks now since Andy ducked out of my car after our kiss. My mother came home two days later, and I hadn't said a word about it. The next few days were alright and he seemed to be normal, but after that he grew cold and heartless again.

Andy dodged my calls and texts, and refused to speak to me. I tried sparking a conversation in class, but he brushed me off or snapped at me to pipe down. The project that we had was now pushed back for a couple of weeks which was so odd to me since our teacher was quite a perfectionist. He always wanted things done in time, and never pushed dates back.

But when I asked him, he had this blank look in his eyes and gave a weird smile. He had said something had changed his mind. That same look was the look I got when I went into Coach's office after he called me down. He then explained how I was excused from swim, however refused to tell me by what means or from who this information had come from.

Andy grew colder and colder each day. He seemed to lose interest in me all together, both as a friend and whatever else he thought of towards me. It was just yesterday that he had pushed me in the halls.

"Maybe he's a werewolf." Alex claimed.

I rolled my eyes. "He's not a werewolf."

She shrugged and glanced around, letting out a sigh. I told her what happened and all morning she kept guessing as to what his issue may or may not be. We went through things A to Z and still couldn't get anything. It's not like it matters. If that's how he felt, then that's how he felt. I shouldn't care.

I was shoved into the blue locker. My face collided with the door, stinging my cheek. I pushed myself off of it and spun around, searching for who did it. A tall, skinny pale boy walked away, his straight black flowing a bit in the breeze. I clenched my teeth and grabbed an apple from my bag.

I chucked it.

Wham! Right in the back of the head.

Andy paused. He turned around slowly, his fists clenched tightly. Then, his next movement was so fast and swift I barely blinked. One second he was a few feet away from me, and the next I was pressed against the locker, a cold hand clamped around my throat.

Andy looked in my eyes. "Don't test me."

"What's wrong with you?" I snapped.

"None of your concern."

"You can't just treat me like this." I yelled in his face, pushing him off of me. Surprisingly he let me go and allowed me to catch my breath. I shook my head. "You can't one day treat me like a queen and the next treat me like a piece of shit."

"It's my mistake!" Andy yelled furiously.

"What mistake!" I cried.

He didn't even bite his tongue. "Me  thinking that you and I could ever be together."

Who said that? Who on this earth would ever say that to someone? Andy and I were just friends with some sort of sparks between us. I will admit I was falling hard for him, but I didn't tell anyone so he must've took it upon himself to notice. I felt so stupid.