Four ♡

Please vote & comment feedback!

My leg shook side to side as I sat in my desk, burying my face in the book in my hands. A few strands of my long brown hair fell from my face , tickling my cheeks. I turned the page and let my eyes scan over the pages. The crispness of the pages felt nice under my fingers. It was easy for me to get lost in it.

Until something pulled me away.

A hand. A large pale hand slammed down on the corner of my desk, and my head immediately snapped up. Our eyes met. His dark blue eyes bored into mine. They were even darker than usual— almost completely black. Andrew breathed heavily against my face. His lips curled up a bit as he let out a very low snarl as he growled, "Are you dumb? Or just flat out fucking idiotic?"

I scoffed. "I should ask you the same thing."

"I'm not playing games." He snarled.

"What are you all pissy about?" I asked him skeptically, narrowing my eyes at him. He didn't even shift. His jaw was locked and his face was still tense. "What? Because I might of interrupted you and some hooker?"

"I told you not to call after dusk."

"What if I had a question?" I asked.

"You didn't." He snapped.

"What if I—?"

"I know you didn't. You were with your friend at your house. She was downstairs, and you wanted to play around with me." My eyes must of been as wide as they could be. Shivers went up and down my spine as the words left his mouth. How did he know all of this?

"What— were you stalking me?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I know more than you think, and I told you not to push my buttons."

The bell rang loudly. It seemed to echo all around me, as if I was in my own world with no one else in it. The kids around me were slowly moving to their seats, yet Andrew stayed right where he was. "Don't— push— my— buttons."

Without another word, he sat down and his head faced forward. Andrew simply took in a deep breath and didn't look around. My eyes were glued to him in utter shock and horror. How could he even possibly know about what I was doing when I called? Mr. Smith closed the door behind him as he walked in the room.

"Baker?" He called out.

I rose my hand. "H-Here."

Andrew snorted a laugh but said nothing to me. My eyes flickered over to him and I growled under my breath, muttering a curse word. His ears pricked up just a bit, and his grin grew wider. He was enjoying this.

Fucking ass. I thought to myself.

You're right sweetheart. It was his voice. His low, deep voice echoed those words, however his mouth didn't move in the slightest. His head was still faced forward, and he had the same grin plastered to his face the whole time. Yet I heard it. I heard it— in my head.

"Now class, today you'll be pairing up with your partner and talking about the assignment. Here is the instructions and guideline for the project. Use it as you like." Mr. Smith set a olive green colored stack of papers on the first person of each row's desk. Each person at the front took one and started sending them back, passing it one by one.

I grabbed mine and looked down at it, reading over the instructions. Andrew took one glance and shoved it in his bag, not showing any interest whatsoever. I growled under my breath. How could he be so inconsiderate?