Ch-40. Aeron

I know this is a very early update. Like five days early update, but I got the time to write on Monday. (I bet henceforth I will have time only on Mondays) But this does not mean there will not be updates on Saturday. I will try my best to update twice a week. 'Cause I want to complete this book before I complete my school. 

Let's jump into the chapter. Beware, it is a long chapter.

Star Sign

Star Sign

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

********

His body burned; each nerve protested. Sweat rolled from his forehead. The air he inhaled was cool enough to calm down his nasal passage, but when he exhaled, they scorched his inner layer of skin. Behind his closed eyes, there was an expanse of red. The flesh in his buttocks ripped him from inside.

Why were they doing this to him?

"Spine erect, Aeron!" Chavva said her voice a little sharp.

He tightened the muscles in his back and made himself sit in the posture she had shown him. He touched his thumbs to his forefingers and placed his wrists over his knees. Then he squatted.

His smooth breathing turned uneven and rough. At a point of time, even the cold winter air around him was hot as a dessert summer air. His hair clung together and stuck to his back, adding to his discomfort.

The fire that raged within, sided too many times with the darkness. When that side offered destruction, it immediately jumped there. He was having a difficult time to pull it to the centre.

He felt someone come next to him. His fifth sense of touch had become as sensitive as other five sense. When any living thing came near him, his skin would signal him.

Without opening his eyes, he could tell that whoever it was, crouched in front of him.

He frowned. His nose was apparently not as strong as his skin or ears.

Raven and Chavva had said that they could tell anyone with their scent. He still had to work on that one.

He sniffed and sniffed until nose ached. Finally, he could detect the faint smell of a woman. He let out a huge breath.

She touched his forehead with her cool hands. Her touched settled the swirling power in him. Haggard breaths came down to normal.

"Open," Chavva said lightly, as though she was miles away from him.

His eyelids were sealed to the base and they refused to open at his command. Frustrated, he tried again. Even if he lacked sleep, his eyes would not burn this much.

Her lips were set in a thin firm line. She folded her arms and sat before him. The lines on her face said she was in deep thinking.

He lowered his gaze. "I am sorry."

Winter's Dance (#1 Ruthen Quartet)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें