Spring's Tale

Yes, Spring's Tale is published here on Wattpad. And no, I am not publishing on 20th March as planned as my exams are going on, so it is getting published earlier.

Only the poem is going to be put up, the chapters will be updated only after March. This is to say that the second book is going to be put up. 

The Darkness' invasion began thousands of years ago and it would not stop until the entire Lavatia is under its control

Ruthen is the last continent standing. The Guardians would do everything within their power to stop this and the Darkness would do anything to achieve its goal.

**********

After the battle in the west, Queen Cahira Yithare Cathale travels to Icathus to find the country free no more. With vengeance in her heart, she vows to wake the ties so old.

Winter may have broken and the war clouds may have parted, but Ruthen is nowhere done. If anything, the new sunrise may just mark the beginning of a battle that the Guardians had already foreseen.

Yes, I will put up a better cover later.

That being said, you will see a lot of updates in 'Winter's Dance'. The book is being edited, with chapters added. But again, this updates will begin only after March.