Missing you daddy: chapter 2

"He died."

Those words rang through head for weeks. He left me. He changed for his new wife and I didn't like the new him but he was my dad.

My wolf loved him to. She howled in pain. Her sad cries never helped.

I took his old journal that they had found with my name on it. I couldn't touch it though. It smelled like him and had his picture on it.

My daddy. The man that helped me go through the death of my mother and the new life with a step mom was gone forever. I have no parents nothing.

"Cinder," I heard my step mom yell from downstairs.

I slowly I walked down the stairs to were she was sitting eating grapes with wine next to her.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I need you to clean this place spotless," she said swirling her wine in the glass.

"Who?" I asked.

"So nosy," she glared and then smiled like the devil herself. "Just some new friends I met at the bar." By the way she looked and the excited way her ugly wolf was it was some males.

"Cindy," my ugly step sisters skipped down stairs.

"Yes?" I asked turning to them.

"We need to use your body," they said together. My eyebrows fused together.

"What?" I gasped.

"We made a deal with some guy that if he did something for us we would send him a picture of us and your body is better then ares," Kate said.

Before I could say anything else they pulled me up stairs and threw their tight clothes at me.

I put it on and they made me do different poses that made me very uncomfortable

I want my mom and dad back. I want a normal family. I want love.