Not All good: chapter 10

POV Cinder
I layer in the back of the car while a man drove us down a street I've never gone.

"Are you too cold?" the prince asked me.

"No," I whispered.

"Are you hungry?"

I shook my head no.

"Are you comfortable?"

I nodded

"Do you feel sick?"

I shook my head no.

"Is the baby kicking?"

"Not right now."

"Are you ready to hurt him?" Aaron asked from the passengers seat.

I giggled. Matthew growled and pulled me closer to him.

"Sorry I just want to make sure you have the best," he said hanging his head some.

"It's okay thank you prince," I said trying to be polite. I guess I was wrong because he growled at that. My eyes widened. "I'm so sorry." For what I wasn't sure.

"Do you even know why you are sorry?" he asked. I shook my head no. "I'm your mate. You are my other half you don't have to call me by my title. Call me Matthew." I nodded my head at looked out the window. "Did I upset you?" he asked me. I looked at him and saw guilt in his eyes.

"Of course not I just love looking out the window," I told him trying to rid him of the guilt he held in his eyes.

"Oh okay good," he sighed smiling down at me.

We smiled at each other for a few more minutes. Just smiling.

"We're here you love birds," Aaron teased us. Matthew quickly stepped from the car and lifted me up.

I asked him to put me down and even though he went to argue against it I begged him to. Trying not to make a scene.

"Fine," he sighed and placed me on my feet when stood in front of the automatic doors as the opened. He still kept a very firm grip on my waist to help me even though I didn't need it that much.

"Excuse me." He stopped a nurse maybe in her late 30s early 40s.

"Oh my Alpha King." She bowed her head lowly. "Is there anything I can help you with?" she asked lifting her head.

"Yes my mate needs to be looked at this instance she's 2 months and 2 weeks pregnant," he informed her.

"Oh my Luna Queen." She bowed her head once again.

"I'm not a queen or Luna," I told her.

"Very soon you will be though," she told me smiling.

"Can you help us?" he asked again getting impatient.

"Oh yes of course follow me right now." She lead us to a very nice big room that had different medical stuff around it. "Is this okay?" she asked.

"Yes thank you very much," I told her smiling.

"Okay I'll have the doctor come in right away." She quickly left.

"Are you happy to be here with me," he asked.

I didn't answer. Of course I was happy but I wasn't good enough for his love so I stayed quiet.