Not worth it: chapter 6

I woke up and looked at the time. It was 9:50. I panicked and climbed out of the bed. I quickly began to pull on all my clothes on.

"What's wrong?" Matthew asked. He had pushed his back off the bed and was watching me.

"I need to go right now," I said after slipping my dress back on.

"Why just come back to bed," he patted the place next to him.

"I will in a little bit. I just need to figure somethings out," I told him.

"Why can't we do that together?" he asked standing up.

"Because I just need to." I ran out of the room. I had a few minutes to run while he got back in his clothes.

I made it outside the castle and jumped in the car and I sped down the road.

I made it home as I saw the limo pull up. I passed the car in front of the women's house and ran to the back door of the house. I ran to my "room", the basement and there was a bunch of other junk they didn't want.

I ran down the stairs and changed quickly. As I heard the door open I had just pulled on an old t-shirt. I quickly ran up the stairs and met them at the top of the stairs.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Terrible," my step mom whined as she sat on the couch.

"How so?" I asked her still smiling from my memories I had made with him.

"Some ugly blonde took his attention. Oh she was so terrible looking I'm guessing the prince was just throwing her out." She laughed at her commitment. "Oh and then she came running from down the stairs looking like a mess." They all laughed then but I sensed bitterness.

"So what have you cleaned?" Bunny asked.

"Well the whole house is cleaned." I pointed to around the completely clean room.

"Whatever," she said. She took off her high heels and sighing as she. "My feet are killing me," she whined.

"Um I need to ask you a question," I told them while I looked down at the floor.

"Yes?" my step mom asked.

"Well I found my mate and he wants me to go move with him and I really want to so can I?" I asked.

"What's his name?" she asked me.

"Matthew," I said hoping they didn't ask who he was but I couldn't lie about it.

"Like the prince?" Kate asked.

"Yeah," I whispered.

"You were the tramp," my step mom asked.

"I yes but I'm not a tramp," I tried to defend myself.

"He would never want you. You are just a dirty girl that was placed on me when your father died. You are just an orphan girl and once he finds out he will reject you so fast," she yelled at me.

I whimpered and she smiled at that.

"He needs a proper mate that will be a great queen one day like one of my daughters," she said pointing to her daughters. "I will not curse all the wolves because you want to be a queen."

I felt the tears fall from my eyes. She was right, I could never go back to him.

I ran from them and down the stairs to the basement and cried. I cried for the rest of the night.