Chapter 23: wedding day

I woke up and found Matthew holding me to his body.

I sighed and looked at the time. It was 8:00 a.m. I shot out of bed and ran for the door.

"What are you doing?" Matthew yelled as I ran to the closet.

"It's already 8," I answered.

"And the weddings at 2?" he asked confused.

"Exactly that means I need to get ready now," I yelled back. Suddenly the door was thrown open and Matthew's sister that I'd become best friends with ran over to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me opus of the door.

"We need to go," she yelled.

"I know," I said as I ran with her.

We had a young women that was known for being really good come in and did my makeup. Then we had an older man come in to do my hair. I loved everything about it.

"You look beautiful," Harper said hugging me making sure not to mess up anything.

"Now for the dress," she said pulling my robe off when it was just me and her. I heard a knock at the door.

I pulled the robe back on and went to open the door and with my hearing I could tell Kane was also on the other side of the door crying.

I opened the door and saw my year old Kane crying and Aaron rocking him back and forth.

"Take him please. He won't calm down for anyone so Matthew told me to bring him to you," he explained.

I took him into my arms and he stopped crying and began to suck on his thump as bounced him on my hip.

"Wow," Aaron scoffed as he glared at the back of Kane's head. "That brat is a little mommas boy."

"Yes he is," I kissed his head and he giggled and kissed my cheek in return.

Paris then screaming.

"Mommy Rodgers chasing me again," she screamed as she hid behind my legs.

I looked and saw Aaron's son that was a year older then Paris come running in after her.

"Paris," he called.

"Go away you monster," she yelled from behind my legs.

"Stop chasing her Rodger," Aaron scowled his son which also happened to be Harpers. Since they are mates.

"But I love her," he whined.

"I love you too," Paris giggled.

She ran out from behind my legs and hugged Rodger. He hugged her back.

"Can I have a kiss?" he asked her and she giggled and took off running again with him right behind her.

"They are so cute," Harper giggled.

"They are," I said.

We kept getting ready after that and Kane stayed quietly with the boys.

"It's time," Harper said excitedly.

"Well then we just wait for Aaron to come walk me down then," I said sighing. I was disappointed a little that I didn't know my really dad so he couldn't have him walk me down.

There was then a knock. I opened it and Aaron was standing there.

"You ready to go?" he asked reaching his arm out to me.

"As I'll ever be," I sighed and took his arm. "Don't you dare let me drop," I whispered harshly to his as me walked to the big doors that blocked me from my family.

He chuckled and patted my head. "Never your like a sister to me," he laughed.

He suddenly stopped though as the doors opened. I was a little confused when he pulled his arm away leaving me alone.

I looked at him and awkwardly looked around.

Suddenly a strange man took his place.

"Hello baby girl," he kissed the side of my head.

I gasped and stared into the mans crystal blue eyes that matched my own.

"Daddy?" I asked.

He nodded. And for a second I forgot the thing at hand and jumped into his arms kissing his cheeks and almost squeezing the life from him.

"Well shall we?" he asked.

I nodded my head and he pulled me forward. I stared at Matthew as we walked to him.

It was a private wedding with just his family and some friends. The after party was large and in a different location that was beautiful.

There was so many people flashing cameras at the wedding as we had our first dance

"I love you," I whispered as I rested my head  on Matthew's shoulder. He had his hands on my hips as we swayed to the music that was playing.

"I love you too," he told me smiling down at me.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw my new sister. I smiled at her but gave her questioning eyes.

"It's time to cut the cake," she smiled and quickly pulled us to the table the cake was at.

I stood in front of the cake and cameras flashed more.

I picked up the knife with Matthew as we held it to the cake and pausing for people to take pictures.

Once we cut out the first piece we put it on a single plate and grabbed two plates. He took the first fork full and held it to my mouth when I went in to eat it he wiped some on my cheek. I giggled as he leaned in and licked it off.

"Your turn," I laughed as I went to place it in his pity I wiped it on his nose and chin. I leaned in and relayed the favor for him.

"Can we have some." I felt Paris pull on my dress. She was holding Kane on his hip.

"Of course," I whispered and picked Kane up as Matthew picked Paris up and placed her on his hip. Matthew's sister and father and my father came over to take a picture and I smiled.

We took about 100 pictures just from that and I took Matthew's hand and leaned in my tippy toes and kissed his cheek before whispering in his ear.

"I'm pregnant." I turned back to the camera and smiled and from the corner of my eye I saw his mouth fall open and stare at me with wide eyes.

"I'm going to have three kids?" he asked.

"Yep." He set the kids down and pulled me into a kiss.

"My Queen is pregnant!" Matthew yelled at the top of his lungs and spun me around. 

"I love you," he said.

"And I love you." I pulled him into a kiss and I knew I was loved and loved people back just as much.