Where did she go: chapter 7

POV Matthew

I had waited all night and day waiting for her to come back. I was going insane without her. While my father was trying to get me to pick a different mate.

I couldn't though she was my soulmate and the love of my life. I needed to find him before he forced me to the alter with some women I didn't love.

"Come with me man," I said as I pulled my best friend Aaron to the side. "I need to find Cinder, my mate."

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I love her and she's the only one for me. Also since I'm an Alpha she has a much higher of chance of being pregnant," I whispered yelled.

"You mated with her?" His eyebrows raised.

"Yes and now I need to find her because she's the only one I want to be with," I said.

"Well as your best friend I'll help you find her." We went out to my car and drove to town.

We asked people if they knew a girl named Cinder but no one knew how she was.

It was like she didn't even exist.

I saw a women in bright clothes and the bra she wore pushed her boobs up. I almost gagged but I had to ask her.

"Excuse me miss?" I asked as I walked over to her.

"Oh hello young man," she said as an ugly smile lit her face.

"Yeah hi, I was wondering if you knew a women with blonde hair blue eyes named Cinder?" I asked.

I saw her stiffen.

Suddenly two younger versions of her came over. One rubbed my arm and the other leans on me. I was going to be sick.

"We don't know a Cinder," on of them said.

"Yeah we do she-" She was cut off by her sister.

"Jen shut up we don't know anyone with that name," she said glaring at her.

"Oh that's right. Never mind prince," she said smiling like an idiot.

"If you don't speak about what you know about her right now I will have you all thrown in jail," I threatened.

"Sir we don't know who she is I'm sorry," the mother I'm guessing said.

"I will get the answers I want," I said before walking away pushing the nasty girls off me.

I was pissed now. They knew something about my baby girl and they wouldn't tell me. I would have close eyes on them.

I would get her back no matter what. No matter what.