Help me: chapter 5

POV Cinder

They were all leaving for the party and I was begging them to let me go.

"Please I can just sit in the back. I won't even talk," I begged.

"We've told you before you are not going you dirty child," she laughed. My step sisters joined her in the laughing.

I sighed and I knew then there was no way I was going to that dance.

They walked out and went to the limo. I felt a tear fall from my eye and I couldn't stop them after that.

"Come here," I turned to see a women I've never seen before.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I own the shop over there and I want to help you go to that dance," she said.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Well why not. I have a feeling you are going to something great," she smiled at me.

I nodded not believing her but I didn't want to argue with her.

She pulled me into her shop and handed me a dress.

"This one is perfect for you," she said.

It was with a dress with floral print on it. It was beautiful.

I put it on and felt beautiful. She did my hair and makeup.

For once I felt beautiful. I sighed as I looked in the mirror.

"Okay the dance over at 10:00 pm so you'll want to head home at 9:45," she said.

"Okay, but what's you name?" I asked.

"Just call me your Savior," she laughed as she pushed me out of the door. "Take my car." She threw the keys to me and I went to protest but when I turned back around she was gone.

I sighed and got in the car. It was so nice and beautiful.

I drove fast to the dance and when I made it there everyone was already inside. I quickly hurried inside. When I walked past the guards I came to two large heavy doors.

I pushed them opened and saw everyone in the party was dancing and eating food. I saw the prince in the middle of it all surrounded by every female there.

When I walked in though his head snapped up and he looked at me. I saw his face lite up. He smiled so largely at me. I didn't understand then I took in a long breath.

The prince was my mate.

He quickly pushed past everyone and almost ran to were I was standing. I quickly descended the stairs and we met at the bottom.

"I thought I'd never see you again," he smiled and hugged me.

I hugged him back. "I'm sorry for running, sir," I whispered.

"Call Matthew and also it's not your fault. My wolf tried to mate you when we had just met. I would have ran to," he laughed. I smiled at him feeling relieved he wasn't mad at me.

"Thank you so much, Matthew," I smiled.

"Well would you like to dance?" he asked.

"Sure." He quickly took my hand and pulled me in the middle of the dance floor. I felt all eyes turn to us. I blushed so red.

"Beautiful," he whispered brushing a hand over my cheeks.

We began to dance. He spun me around and I felt beautiful for once in my life.

People stared but for now I didn't care because I was with my mate.

"Come with me," he said pulling me from the crowd and to a hall way.

He pulled me into a room and leaned down and kissed my lips. I giggled as things got heated and the we didn't stop there.