Shopping: chapter 15

POV Cinder

We decided to go to the maternity store first. Matthew kept picking out stuff he though were funny.

I loved the beautiful dresses though but got a mix of both even though I was going to be pregnant for two more weeks Matthew planned on having much more he said with a smile as I groaned

"You look so pretty," Paris told me as I stepped out of the dressing room. It was my favorite so far. It was a simple white dress but I loved simple.

"Thanks I like it to," I said.

We spent hours shopping in that store for me and Matthew said once I gave birth we'd go shopping for normal clothes.

"Let's go shopping for Paris now," Matthew said picking her off the floor and carrying her out of the store.

"Yay," Paris clapped her hands together.

"Someone's happy," I giggled as I walked over.

"Hey do you want to change into some of your new closes?" Matthew asked me.

"Sure." We found a bathroom and even though Matthew wanted me to put on one of the shirts I didn't. I put on the dress that I loved so much.

Once I was done we all walked back to where the kids clothes were located.

"How about this?" I picked up a light pink shirt with a flower design at the collar.

"Okay." She didn't stop there. Me and her kept finding clothes that were so cute while Matthew just stood back and watched clearly have no idea what he's doing. As people walked by us the bowed and gave me and Paris a confused look but bowed to us as well.

Once we were done with Paris we walked to the baby store to buy stuff as well. We bought thousands of clothes, a crib and other needed things. We also bought him many toys as well for Paris.

We bought a bed for her and stuff for her to decorate her room with and by the time we were done my feet hurt so much and I was having to rest every now and then. Matthew would sit next to me with Paris on his lap as he rubbed my low back.

"Are you good?" he asked me.

"Yeah let's finish up," I said trying to stand up in my own.

"Actually we are done," I looked and saw that Matthew's arms were covered in bags filled up with all our stuff. Paris had one bag on each arm and looked so cute doing so.

"Oh well then here let me help take some bags." I reached out for one but Matthew pulled away.

"No you don't, you are already holding enough." I sighed and just smiled walked out with them. We went to the car and I saw the bags we had already dropped off and I realized how much we ended up buying.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I had no idea we'd boughten so many clothes. I'm so sorry I'll find a way to repay you and gosh that's a lot," I let out in a panic as I looked at everything.

"Hey I have enough money and also my money is your money," he told me cupping my cheek.

"You worry a lot," Paris giggled.

"She does doesn't she," Matthew teased me bending down to Paris's height.

"Yes," Paris said giggling even more.

"Well let's go then." Matthew picked up Paris in his arms and helped me in before setting her on my lap. "Before she blows a fuse," he whispered into her ear but of course I heard.

She laughed and covered her face with her small hands.

"Cute little baby girl." I kissed her cheek.