Epilogue

POV Cinder
4 years
I woke up to the sound of my children yelling and crying. I looked over to see Matthew sleeping through it all. He had luckily picked the skill of being able to ignore the children, me on the other hand wasn't so fortunate.

I groaned and gently shook his shoulder. He simply turned the other way and cuddled with his pillow.

"Matthew?" I whispered shaking him again.

He slowly lifted his head and looked at me with lazy eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"The kids." I was beginning to get up and put slippers on.

Matthew followed in suite as I made my way down stairs.

"Kids," Matthew bellowed. Everything went quite and I heard the kids running around in the kitchen.

I opened the door and found a complete mess. There was flour every where and hand prints on the walls. There were pots on the floor and food thrown around.

"Paris, Kane, Paige, and Andrew," he yelled. We heard small movements coming from the pantry.

I walked over and yanked I saw our four children huddled together liking terrified.

"Come out here now," I said sternly.

The slowly stood and walked out with their heads down.

"What is this?" Matthew asked letting his father tone coming out fully as he gave all of them a hard look.

"Well we were just playing around then it got messy," Paris explained for her little brothers and sister. "The twins, Kane, and I weren't trying to make such a mess," she whispered refusing to make eye contact.

"By saying that it was an accident doesn't make up for the mess," I said standing next to Matthew with my arms crossed.

"I know but we are sorry," Paris told us and all of the kids nodded with us.

"You are going to clean this place and then no tv for anyone today," Matthew said.

They all went to complain but then they looked at Matthew and his eyes dared them to fight back.

"Yes Daddy," they all mumbled.

"That's better," he said. "I guess we are having take out for breakfast," he said.

I nodded.

We called in for food and people happily brought us food. I thanked them for their kindness and we all had a nice breakfast.

I was sitting on bed while the kids were playing outside. Matthew was sitting right next to me.

"I'm so tired baby," Matthew mumbled as he rolled over and rested his head on my lap and his arms around my waist.

I was reading a book and I set it down and started playing with his hair.

"Go to sleep babe you need it," I told him as I massaged his scalp.

"You do to," he committed.

"No I'm fine." I betrayed myself though as a yawn escaped my lips.

Matthew laughed as he lifted his head just enough to meet my lips.

"I love you baby," he mumbled.

"I love you more," I giggled as I kissed his lips again.

"I've been thinking," he said.

"About what?" I asked.

"I want five kids," he said.

My eyes widened. He smiled wickedly at me.

"You are an evil man," I giggled.

"I know but I'm your evil man." He suddenly flipped me over and he hovered over me. "How about we start right now?" He asked.

"What about the kids." Before I could even finish the sentence he was pulling my clothes off.

"Don't worry Aaron's watching them," he said while he kissed me deeply.

"I love you," Matthew mumbled as he kissed down my neck.

"I love you more," I said. "And I'm going to prove it to you." I flipped us over and kissed him.