Chapter 6

So so so sorry for the late update! I was really loaded with school work, but now that I'm on spring break, I hope I can get an update up sooner next week! Hope you guys can forgive me :(

Not as many votes and comments on the last chapter (probably because it was so short...heh. Sorry), so this chapter is going to be 25 votes again for an early update. 

Dedicated to NeverMoreHappy for the cover on the side!

I'm pretty sure that next chapter's going to be a pretty big one plot wise...But honestly, I don't know because this book can take twists I didn't expect sometimes. I hope that it turns out really cool. I think all of you Sebastian fans are oing to like it, as well as this chapter because it reveals a little bit more about him! 

Anyway, please vote and comment and send me messages if you don't want to do it in public, because you guys are awesome. Really. Without you, I never would have hit the 1200 reads that I did! (Thank you so so SO much! I never expected you guys to like it so much!)

By the way, check out a poem that I wrote! You can find it on my profile page. It's called Fallen, and I'm really proud of it. It would mean an awful lot if you guys read it and gave me feedback!

~~*~~

*Sebastian POV*

My hands felt like they were weighted down with blocks of lead the whole ride home. Every instinct in my body wanted me to turn around, to go back to my mate’s house and to keep her safe through the night. 

But instead, I kept my eyes on the road and focused on getting back to my house.  Whether or not I would end up killing my pack mates, I was unsure, but they would face hell for what they had done for Taryn. 

Wasn’t exactly the best way to start up relationships in this pack, but honestly I could care less. I wasn’t given my mate to let everyones’ past mistreatments of hers to go unpunished. 

Instead of being weighed down, now I was alight with rage, breathing fire with each inhale and exhale. 

By the time I got back to the pack house, it was a wonder that I hadn’t shifted into a dragon considering I could see flames practically melting the windshield. 

Well, maybe not literally, but everything I was seeing was tinged with red.

I pulled into the driveway and practically flew out of the car, flinging open the door. Although the sun had set, everyone was still in the living room socializing. 

“Sebastian! You’re back!” Sasha was the first to respond to my entry and tried rushing over to me, but I reached Thomas, the guy who had called Taryn an unwanted freak, first and grabbed his shirt in my fist. 

The room erupted into chaos, most of the sounds being screams to pull me away from him. 

No one dared to get close.

Everything covered in blood, I drew back my fist but was stopped when Sasha wrapped her hands around my wrist, pulling back as hard as she could.

“Sebastian, you stop right now!” She commanded. “If you don’t unhand him in three seconds, I will not hesitate to kick you as hard as I can in the ass, and believe me when I say that I have a very powerful kick. Might as well say hello to Jesus with how far you’ll travel upwards.”

Even with a threat like that (which unfortunately I knew she wouldn’t be afraid to follow through, according to how everyone always said how badass she was), it was a few moments before I finally unclenched my fist from Thomas’s shirt. As soon as the pressure was off, he took a step back and Sasha forced me to face her.