ATTACK!

I sighed as I stared at my phone. Looking at Instagram and checking out the Snapchat filters.

HELLOOOOOO OHIO!

Whoa! My head shot up to the stage. It's show time!

HOW ARE YOU TONIGHT?

Everyone cheered and clapped. "IT'S NOT EVEN CONSIDERED FUCKING NIGHT YET Y'KNOW?!" I screamed while cupping my mouth. Gerard's head shot towards me. He chuckled.

WE HAVE A SMARTASS HERE!

I flipped him off. "JUST BEING MYSELF LIKE PEOPLE TELL ME TO BE!" I screamed flipping my hair. He laughed and continued.

WELL TONIGHT WE'RE GONNA START WITH CEMETERY DRIVE!

YES! My favorite song! I clapped and stood up with the rest of the stadium. Let the show begin!

-2 hours later-
THANK YOU GUYS AND
GOODNIGHT ASSHOLES!

I clapped and screamed happily. I can't believe I've known one of them for years y'know? I grabbed my pass and ran to the meet and greet line. SHIT! I'm last in line. Of course! Why not be?!

Y/N: I'm last in line! :'(

Smol Frank 😂🍆: NOOO! At least you are able to hang with us for a longer time since your last!

Y/N: True. See you in a long long while!

I shoved my phone in my pocket and waited. I grunted as someone stepped on my foot. Ouch! Fucking asshole! Ugh! I turned to the person and saw a younger girl maybe 14.

"Oh sorry," she replied not looking up from her phone. Hell no! That's not a fucking apology! I snapped the phone out of her hands and threw it at the ground. "What the hell?!" She screamed.

"Kid, have you ever heard of the phrase...You mess with the bull you get the horns? Well you messed with the bull," I said. "Jacob..." She said to a guy that was standing next to her. She whispered in his ear and he glared at me. I'm guessing he's Jacob. Well shit.

This dude is built! He smacked me on the cheek and tackled me. That stupid ass teen just sat there laughing.

He began punching my stomach roughly. I feel like I'm gonna throw up.... Oh god!

He raised his fist high in the air until someone pushed him down. I inhaled sharply. My stomach is killing me. I gripped my stomach and moaned.

I looked to see who pushed him off of me but I couldn't see their face. They tackled 'Jacob' and began punching him. Security took Jacob out but left the other person. They turned to me and lifted me up. I stared at the ground. So much shame....

"Are you all right Y/N?" My eyes shot up to see who this dude was. And it was.......

---------------------------------------------------------
Bam! Cliffhanger! You hate me don't you? Who is this mysterious person?
Is this story good or emo trash? IDK?
Just enjoy this pathetic Ifunny....