It's gone?!

I looked up and saw......Gerard! "I-I oh go-" I kneeled over and vomited. Gerard grabbed my hair and patted my back. The people in front of us began fangirling because of him. Even that stupid teenager. They scare the shit out of me! (I HAD TO IM SORRY)

       "We better get you outta here," He   said pulling me to the door that leads to back stage. He grabbed something off his wrist and held it towards me. "For if you puke again," He said handing me a ponytail holder.

    "Thanks a lot," I said throwing my hair in a bun. I walked in the room and Frank looked at me. "Y/N!" he yelled happily. THERE'S ANOTHER BATCH COMING OH GAWD! I grabbed the closest trash can and threw up. I hate puking. "Eeeeeew," Frank said walking over to me. He walked over to me and sat me down at a chair.

       "What the hell happened? Why are you puking up the grossest fucking thing I've ever seen?" Frank asked kicking his feet in top of the table. Gerard sat next to him and sighed. "Some asshole beat me *burp* up and punched me right in the fucking belly button," I said. Gerard shook his head and mumbled incoherent words. I walked over to him and put an arm around him. "And this was my night in shining armor," I said. Gerard chuckled and pushed me off playfully.

        "Oooooh he sicked security on them?' Frank asked. Gerard scratched the back of his neck and replied, "Yup with my fists," Frank stared at him "Holy shit. Your serious?" Gerard and I both nodded.

        "That's badass!" Ray yelled. I laughed and Gerard rolled his eyes. A security guy walked over and whispered in Gerard's ear. He sighed and looked at me. "There's more people in line so he said you have to go," I nodded and took the ponytail holder out of my hair.

      I threw it at Gerard. "Where's Mikey and Bob?" I asked with my hand on the handle to the door. "Mikey's in the bathroom and Bob just left before you came because of family probs," Frank answered. "Mkay bye guys! Frank you better text me," I demanded. I opened the door and walked out of the building.

           5 minutes later..... 

      I walked over to the area where I parked my motorcycle. The only thing  I saw was pavement. OH MY GOD SOMEONE STOLE MY FUCKING MOTORCYCLE! I screamed loudly and kicked a nearby tree.

    Y/N: Pick me up at the park after the m & g ASAP!

     Smol Frank 😂🍆: Suuuuuurre

    Y/N: K thanks!

        I shoved my phone in my pocket and sat a bench. I could really go for a cig. I grabbed a cigarette out of my bag and lit it. I breathed the smoke in happily and blew it out of my nose. Hey I still have some leftover weed! Why not.

        I lit the stick of pot that I did not finish yesterday and threw the cigarette on the ground cause y'know what? Weed is better. Jesus I'm just like my dad. Pot and a lot of y'knows are what he's known for. I only have two qualities of his the rest is my mom.

       I have green eyes. I'm SHORT! But I can sing and play guitar like him and smoke pot like him.  Y'all probably who it is my now. Billie Joe Armstrong.

        An hour and a half later.

       Holy shit. I'm high as fuck! I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. Frank stood there and sniffed around me. " Smells like pot here," I giggled and smiled innocently. "Really? Why do I have to pick you up again?" He asked sighing. "Someone stole my bike brooooooooooo," I said standing up.

       "Alright guess I have to get you on the bus now," he said moaning. "Yup," I said popping the p and chuckling. He walked over to me and picked me up bridal style. He walked over to the bus and climbed in. He walked over to the couch and threw me on it. Whoa why is it so lumpy? I looked at the couch and saw a monster!

        "AAAAAAH!!" I screamed rolling off the monster. "What the hell is wrong with her?" The monster asked. "She's high, You're now named Gerard  the monster," Frank said. "Your not as hot as the Gerard that I know, He is sexier! And is less ugly," I say. Frank bursted out into laughter. Gerard the monster blushed. "Gerard is sooo more sexier than you, you look like cookie monster, Gerard Way is my cruuuuuuuuush!" I yelled.

      Frank fell over laughing and the monster began laughing. "No you don't like Gerard," The monster said, "You probably don't know what your saying," Wait hold up.... He is kinda starting to kinda look like him. "No I like Gerard!" I protested. The monster shook his head and stood up. "I'm gonna have a smoke BRB," Frank nodded him off and pushed me on the couch again. "Go to sleep so you won't be high," I chuckled and closed my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'll just give the thing and go you high fuck...

Meet BJ and Damien

Meet BJ and Damien