.Bandaged.

We walked in. "Actually I'm gonna smoke real quick before we chill," Gerard turned back around and went outside to smoke. "Cmon to the bathroom," I motioned for Frank to follow me. He nodded and followed me to the bathroom.

                       He sat on the toilet seat and I locked the door. Gerard would have a bird if he found out. I opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed peroxide, huge square Band-Aids, and a few painkillers. "W-We should throw those unneeded meds out," Frank mumbled.

                     "Yeah," I put the supplies on the floor and got on my knees. He pulled up his sleeves for me. The blood speckled his shirt a bit. I pulled off the old bandages and was immediately horrified. They are so big and deep and just.... Everywhere.

                     I felt som tears go down my face. Frank grabbed a piece of toilet paper and wiped them away. "Don't cry, or else you'll make me cry," He smiled sadly.

                      There was one word I could get out of my mouth.... "Why?" I asked.

                        He looked down. "I've... Had some hate on social media..... It kinda got to me.... And...... I feel like we never hang out...... And....... I love someone but they don't love me back... I could make a long long essay about it," He started sobbing. I hugged him not caring if he got blood on me. He wrapped his arms around me then hissed and pulled away.

                          "Yeah.... We should get you bandaged," I muttered. I heard the front door open and close. Frank looked at me with wide eyes and started breathing heavily.

                            I put my index finger over my mouth and grabbed the peroxide. Frank looked away and bit his lip and looked away. I poured some on his right arm and he yelped. He put his hand over his mouth.

                             "Are you guys in the bathroom?" Gerards voice asked you could basically hear the frown.

                               I pinched Frank's knee and he looked at me. I put my finger over my mouth again. I heard the knob jiggle. "Now you guys are making it obvious, I heard someone and the door is locked," Gerard said.
I bit my lip and looked down.

                                 I looked up at Frank and he had puffy red eyes. "Guys this isn't funny," Gerard said, "Normally locked bathroom doors, with your Girlfriend and Best Friend making noises isn't a good sign,"

                          He thinks I'm cheating?
I inhaled and exhaled. They say if a girl is mad some guys leave them alone. "Shut up! Do you really think I'd cheat on you? We freaking hid from you," I said trying to be angry.

                          Frank looked at me. Then the door. Gerard was silent. I heard his footsteps fade. I rolled my eyes then grabbed the peroxide. Frank put his hand over in his mouth and inhaled. I poured it and I knew this would end bad because this one was so deep. He screamed and pulled away.

                         Then I heard the bathroom door open. Gerard stood there bobby pin in hand. Probably wasn't the prettiest sight. Your girlfriend on her knees wish blood on her shirt holding a bottle of peroxide. Your best friend sitting on a toilet with their arms covered in cuts, blood, and peroxide, surrounded by a floor with small blood drippings from his arms.

                            Frank looked away and sobbed. I stood up. "Gerard you gotta go," I said frowning. "N-No, let me see," He had tears flow down his cheeks with every vowel. "He doesn't want to see you right now Gerard," I sighed.