Stuck

Gerard slowly came over to the car. "Oh my god man!" I yelled standing up. I walked over to him and began pulling him. "Cmon pokey," I muttered. He chuckled as he walked over to the drivers side. I walked over to the passenger side and climbed in after Gerard unlocked the car. "I was only teasing," He said poking me. "The queen of sass can be an ass," He said. I chuckled. He started car and we drove towards Starbucks. 

                                     Time Skip

             We parked in the parking lot of the Starbucks and I climbed out. "Coffeeeeeeee!" I yelled throwing my fist to the air. "What the fuck?" Gerard asked with wide eyes. He made a gag noise then said. "I need to bleach my eyes cause they cant handle the cuteness,"  He winked at me. I can feel the heat rising to my cheeks. "Awwww I made you blush," He said poking my cheek.

              "Whatever," I said. He walked over to the door and opened it. "Ladies first or is it age before beauty?" I scoffed. I punched his arm as I walked in immediatly smelling some good coffee. "Whatcha gonna get?" Gerard asked motioning towards the menu. Hmmmmm....What should I get??

              "A hot chocolate!" I said smiling. "Im just gonna get plain coffee," He said grabbing my hand and pulling me up to the counter. "A plain coffee no creamer or suger or anything for me and a hot chocolate for the lady," Gerard said pulling his wallet out. "No Ill pay," I said pulling my wallet out. "That will be three dollars wait..... holy shit!!! Your Gerard Way OMG!" The cashier said. 

              "The one and only," Gee said quickly throwing three one dollar bills onto the counter. I tried to grab it and replace it but he kept his hand over the money while I tried to pull it off. "OMG your hotter in real life," She said smiling. "Uh thanks," Gerard said swatting my hand away from the money. "Can I get a au-" "Can you please just get our drinks this idiot wont give up," Gerard said interupting her. "Heyy," I said punching him on the arm. 

              "Her? Wow. Why is she even here? She is so ugly and fat. Why did you even bring her?" She asked putting our drinks on the counter and putting the money in the cash register. "EXCUSE ME?!" Gerard yelled. She jumped and looked at him in shock. I even jumped and almost tripped over my feet. "SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD!! INSIDE AND OUT! AND IF YOU ARE THAT TYPE OF PERSON TO GO AROUND AND CHEW PEOPLE OUT THEN YOU ARE NOT A TRUE FAN!! Lets go..." He yelled grabbing the drinks and my hand before pulling me out of the doors. 

                 "Should I say thanks?" I asked while he pulled me towards the outside tables. "No," He said sitting down. I sat down next to him and sipped on my drink. "You didnt have to stand up for me Im used to it," I said smiling sadly. "You shouldnt be used to it Y/N you should be told the truth instead of lies," He said smiling back at me. "Truth?" I asked confused. "That you are beautiful, smart, funny, and a seriously wonderful person to be around," He replied kissing my forehead. I smiled and hugged him. "Your too nice to me," I said still hugging him. He chuckled and pushed me off of him.

                    "Is this a date?" I asked but quickly regretted it when Gerard spit his drink everywhere. Oh god what did I do? He bursted into a coughing fit and then cleared his throat. "Do you want it to be one?" He asked grabbing a napkin and wiping himself off. "Maybe," I said. "Then it is a date," He said smiling. I hugged him but quickly retreated. "Holy shit your hot!!!!" I yelled fanning myself. "I know," He said flipping his black hair ever so elegantly. (What the hell is wrong with me?! XD A lot of things...) 

                   "Both ways I mean," I said rolling my eyes. "So you admit that I am hot?" He asked raising an eyebrow sassily. I nodded and smiled.  "I'm the hottest man in the world?" He asked striking a pose. "Meh," I answered sipping my drink. "What???? Then who is?" He scoffed chuckling. "Franks pretty hot dude," I said shrugging. I'm teasing of course. Just wanna see his reaction. I DO NOT LIKE FRANKIE THAT WAY!!!! 

                   "He isn't that hot," He said bouncing his leg. "That is an opinion," I replied. (I love Frank with all my heart guys don't get me wrong mkay?) "He is basicly the size of a dildo so he will do anything to get to a chicks ass," He said sipping his coffee. I stared at him for a second. "Thats far out man," I bursted into laughter and held my stomach because of the cramp from laughing to hard.

                     "It's true! One time I walked into the bus and Frank was pretty much shovng his tongue down the poor girls throat," Gerard said laughing. "He is the worst person to have a first time with," I said. "Oh my god I cant even imagine you two doing that...ugh," Gerard said gagging. I chuckled. "But at least he had a fairly sized dick," I said shrugging. "Fairly?" 

                      "I would say he was probably like six or seven inches at the time," I said smiling. "Alright yeah I'm done," Gerard said throwing his cup away and motioning me to stand up. "My dick is bigger anyways," I busted out laughing. "I was teasing!" I yelled standing up hot chocolate in hand. "I still do though," He replied walking towards the car. "Doubtful," I said walking to the passenger side. "Which member do you think has the biggest member?" Gerard asked climbing into the drivers seat. I climbed into the passenger seat and put my hot chocolate in the cup holder.

                       "Hmmmm......Ray?" I questioned. Gee started the car and began driving. "And why do you think that?" He asked. "He's the tallest so it makes since," I replied. "Would you believe me if I told you that we used a ruler to measure our dicks and we compared sizes?" He asked. What the actual fuck... "No way," I said turning towards him with wide eyes. "Exactly we didn't, there would be no way," He stated laughing. "Yeah....No way that a Way would have the biggest dick," I smiled.

                        He flipped me off and kept on driving. "I wonder who does though," I thought out loud. Gerard shrugged. "There is only one Way to find out," He said pointing to himself and winking. Real smooth.....perv........ "Idiot," I muttered.  "Why did you say your name?" He asked smirking. I punched his arm. Bad Idea though cause we swerved a bit. "Hey! I'm driving here do you want to die or something?" Gerard yelled steadying us. "Maybe," I replied rolling my eyes. 

                          "Uh...You're joking about that right?" He asked looking at me frowning. "Yes," I replied chuckling. Or am I??? DUN DUN DUN!!! No not Josh... "Okay good," He said pulling into my apartments parking lot. We got out of the car and walked over to the elevator. I pushed the button and started humming SWS Kick Me. Gerard began singing a bit with me. I laughed a bit. The door opened and I walked in with Gee. But after I pushed the button and we went up a bit the alarm said.                            Attention! The elevator is having some issues please do not panic while we try to figure out the problem... Have a nice day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp! What a nice dick conversation. Aaaaaand now your stuck with Gerard in an elevator good luck m8!