Helena

As I ran down the stairs I almost tripped but caught myself. I have my keys in my pocket just in case there is no room in their car. I stood in the parking lot and waited. When they finally got down I yelled, "Am I driving with you guys?!" "Yes!" Gerard and Frank yelled. "Mkay," I said waiting by the car.

             They finnaly made it over and we all climbed into the car.

                  Time skip.

             We finally pulled up to a large building that looked like a castle and parked. As soon as we parked I hopped out of the car and took a good ole breath of fresh air. "Alright let's go in," Ray said walking towards the door. Everyone else followed so I did to. As soon as we walked inside my eyes almost rolled into the back of my head.

            It's so fucking awesome! It's church themed. Like a funeral... The song is about Mikey and Gerards grandma that passed though. Almost immediately a few people grabbed all of them and pulled them off to the side to get dressed and get their make up done. I sighed. Damn.... not even a minute in and I'm bored haha. I grabbed my phone and went on snapchat. I started taking photos with filters. Then I got out of snapchat and went to my old worst enemy.... Flappy Bird. I stared at my phone then began. My high score is 56. I began. After about 2 minutes I was at 53. 54. 55. DEATH! I screamed as loud as I could then began stomping. "GODDAMMIT AAAAAHH! FUCK YOU!" I screamed.

           I felt stares on me. I looked around and EVERYONE was looking at me either glaring or trying not to laugh. "Uh sorry," I said. "Let me guess Flappy Bird?" Frank asked looking past the person that was doing his make up. I nodded and chuckled. He laughed a bit, "You always rage when you play tha-," He got interrupted by the make up artist shoving a small amount of foundation on his lips. I stuck my tongue out at him and switched my app to wattpad where I hide all my fanfictions.

             I opened my works and walked to the corner. I opened the story I'm working on that's about Gerard. I looked up and saw that everyone was either doing makeup or messing with the set. I wrote a few paragraphs then my phone was at 30 percent so I put it away since I wanna record them shooting Helena. I walked over to the coffin and inside was a small picture of an old woman. Is that the Way brothers' grandma? I stared at it for a few seconds then I felt two hands on my shoulder. "BOO!" A voice screamed. "HOLY BAJEESUS HALP MEH HALP MEH!" I screamed turning around and jumping. I came face to face with Gerard furrowing his eyebrows and chuckling.

          "Wow....what the hell?" Gerard asked/said/idk help meh. I shrugged. "Are you guys gonna start shooting?" I asked. "Yup so move it sweet cheeks" he said. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I walked over to the side while they got in their places. A girl climbed into the coffin and moves the picture towards the bottom of the coffin. A few people touched up on her make up and handed her flowers.

           I felt a poke on my arm. I turned around. "Sorry but we can't have the guys distracted so we are gonna have to ask you to go," A guy said. I sighed in annoyance and walked out. I looked back for a few and saw Gerard frowning at me. I shrugged and pointed towards the dude who told me to leave. "I'll be at the comic book store down the road," I mouthed. He nodded and got in place for the first scene.

           I ran out of the building and ran toward the comic book place. It takes about 6 minutes to get there.

                7 minutes later

         I finally made it! I walked through the doors and went to the comic book aisle. I feel like reading a Spiderman comic book. It's in ABC order so I walked to the S section. I kept looking and looking until I found the gold. My hand reached for it but grabbed another hand. "S-Sorry you can have it," I said blushing. "No it's fine, you take it," A familiar voice said. I looked up and saw two smol beans. My eyes widened. "You're Twenty One Pilots," I said in disbelief. Tyler chuckled, "The one and only," I smiled and said, "You guys can keep the comic I'm just looking," "Why not buy something?" Josh asked. I turned my pockets inside out. "Left my wallet at home," I said. "Oh sorry! My name is Y/N L/N," I quickly said. Josh motioned toward the cashier and Tyler ran over. "So you live around here? You could just drive home," Josh  said raising an eyebrow. "I got driven here by some close friends," I said. He nodded and looked back at the wall of comics. Then Tyler ran over with a bag. He held it out to me smiling. "Take it," He said smiling wider.